13. The Right Person

Bella's POV...
"I thought I was the perfect man for your daughter! That's what you told me when her and I were in grade 11." William said from the doorway. I could see Michael's jaw getting tighter because he can't stand this guy. He's about to explode!

"What are you doing here? Get the fuck out of here! I thought I told you to stay away from my girlfriend the day that you tried to rape her!"

"Look, Mike, we all know that I didn't rape her! She wanted sex from me! Didn't you hear her scream out in pleasure when I entered her pussy?" William smirks.

"That was not of pleasure! That was pain! And stop talking that way infront of my parents. It's really embarrassing! Especially with my father." I yell.

"It's okay, sweetie. There's nothing to be embarrassed about," my father says calmly, "but, I think that Will should leave and stay a away from you! I know that back when you were in highschool I said that he was the perfect guy for you but now I see that he never was. Your mother told me about him trying to pressure you into sleeping with him and I always denied it. But now I know it's the truth. Will, I need you to leave. NOW!!!!!"

Will flinches when my father screams at him and glares at me.

"This isn't over pumpkin." he snickers as he walks out of the room.

"I'm going to make sure you have a restraining order with him because I don't want him anywhere near you. And if Michael truly loves you, I'm sure he feels the same way." my father sighs looking from me to Michael.

"Oh yes I do feel the same way, sir! I'm totally in love with your daughter and I don't want that monster anywhere around her. I only care about her and her safety." Michael nods his head.

"Okay, Isabella, your mother and I will be over at your apartment around 7:30 to discuss everything with you and Michael."

"Okay, Daddy. I love you. And I love you Mom!" I wave at them as they leave.

Michael's POV...
"You okay babe? You tired?" I ask Isabella as she yawns.

"Yeah I am still tired. Is it alright if we get some of your clothes from your place and bring them to mine to stay at my apartment?"

"Yes, that's okay." I agree. We walk to my car and drive to my apartment. I go in and come back with my clothes and drive off to her apartment.

Isabella's POV...
We get to my apartment and I unlock the door and walk in.

"Michael?"

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Can you cuddle with me until I fall asleep? I feel safe when your arms are around me."

"Of course, Cupcake! I'll just get changed into my pjs...I'll be right back." he says walking into the bathroom that's connected to my bedroom.

"Why don't you just change out here in my bedroom?" I smirk.

"I like privacy." he chuckles.

"Awww, is someone a little shy?" I coo.

"No! I'm not shy! I just-I don't know. Okay, I'll change here. But just don't look at him..." he gives in.

"Who's 'him'?" I ask acting confused.

"You know who." he laughs looking down at his pants.

"Oh him! Well, it's okay for me to look because I've already seen him and touched him so..."

"Oh stop it!" he chuckles. I sit on the bed and watch him undress.

He takes off him red button down shirt, his pants, his undershirt, and his socks. He starts getting a little red and starts pulling down his boxers. He looks over at me when he had them completely off and I look him up and down.

"Stop staring!" he fake cries.

"I'm sorry," I apologize, " it's just that the naked man infront of me is just so sexy and I can't keep my eyes off of him. Damn..."

"Aren't you going to change?" he raises his eyebrows at me as he pulls on his pj boxers and climbs into my bed.

"Yeah, but now I know for sure that you're going to stare at me while I'm doing so."

"Oh come on!" he whines, " I let you watch me change why can't I watch you change. Have you forgotten that I'm the one who made love to you over the past couple of months? I've seen your area down there and your breasts."

"Fine." I get changed and of course he watches my every move and I climb into bed as he wraps his arms around me. Not even 2 minutes later we fall asleep in each other's arms.