31. Lost Love

-The next afternoon-
~Michael's POV~
Right now, Isabella and I are getting ready to go to the Charity Event. My mother came by this morning, to pick up Jasmine while Isabella and I go the the dinner. I reeeally don't want to go because of all the crap that's been going on. But, I have to since I'm going to be named "The King Of Pop". That's right. The KING Of Pop! Isabella is so proud of me. I just told her today so, she's in a good mood. I'm glad she forgave me about the whole "Mya Thing".

"Michael, babe? Whatcha thinkin' about?" Isabella asks as we stop at a red light.

"Just about how thankful I am that I have you and that you love me," I say as I smile at her.

"I do love you. And I'm thankful to have you too!" She smiles back.

"Oh, you know I love you more!" I tease.

"And you know I love you most!" She giggles.

"Not possible," I wink at her as we pull into the parking lot. "And here we are!"

We walk in and start walking around the room. I see my best friend, Chris Tucker, and his new girlfriend so, Izzy and I walk up to them.

"Hey, Christmas!" I shout raising my hand for a high-five.

"Aye, Mike! What happenin' nowadays?" He says as he high-fives me.

"Oh, nothin' much. This is my wife, Isabella. Isabella, this is my best friend, Chris Tucker," I introduce them and they shake hands.

"Nice to meet ya, Isabella! This is my new girlfriend Keisha. So, I heard that you two just had a baby. Congrats, by the way." Chris says.

~Bella's POV~
"Thank you, Chris." I smile.

"So, where is the little bundle of joy?" He looks over at Michael.

"Oh, my mom said that she'd keep her at her place for the night and drop her back off at Neverland tomorrow." Michael says.

"Ohh, keepin her all night, huh? I see. When you two get home there gonna be a little playin in the bed, huh?" Chris laughs and Michael turn a little red.

"Stop, Chris! You're embarrassing me!" Michael laughs.

"Oh, Mike. You know I'm just teasin ya!" Chris playfully punches Michael in the shoulder.

The guys start having their own little conversation so I just look around the room to see if I know anyone here. My heart stops when I see the two people who I never wanna see again. Mya and Will. Holding hands? Are they dating?

I tap Michael on the shoulder and he turns to me.

"What would you like, my queen?" He asks but I stay silent staring at my two enemies across the room. He frowns and looks to where I'm looking then gasps.

"Is that who I think it is?" He whispers and I nod my head.

They notice us staring at them and Mya whispers something in Will's ear as they start walking towards us. When they get to us, we glare at the both.

"Hello, Pumpkin. You look sexy, as always." Will smirks as he looks me up and down.

Michael steps infront of me and says, "Stop staring at my wife that way! She's not yours anymore!"

"Oh, Michael. She will always be mine. She still wants me! Just like you want Mya." Will chuckles.

"Izzy doesn't want you and I sure as hell don't want Mya!" Michael shouts.

"Michael, we all know that you want me. Remember what you told me that night? You said that you wanted to be with me forever!" Mya exclaims.

"I only said that because I was drunk out of my mind and I thought you were Isabella!" Michael growls.