19. The Talk

Michael's POV...
I'm lying in bed, sleeping, and I wake up to the delicious aroma of bacon and eggs. I get up from Isabella's bed and walk down the hall into her living room in just my boxers.

"Good morning, Pretty Boy!" Isabella singsongs. As I yawn rubbing my eyes. When I pull my hands away, I notice two people sitting on the couch smirking at me. I realize that it's Izzy's parents and quickly cover my crotch. I feel like I'm completely naked even though I'm wearing my boxers.

"Michael, you don't have to do that. You have boxers on! You don't have to be embarrassed that you're wearing boxer infront of us. We've seen you naked before!" Her father chuckles. He walks up to me and says, "Can we talk alone though?"

"Okay, Mr. McCay. We can go into Bella's bedroom to talk." I turn around and walk with him to the room.
--
We walk into the bedroom and Mr. McCay closes the door and locks it and says,
"You can get dressed and I'll start my talk with you."

"Okay." I say picking up my clothes from last night. He starts talking by saying,

"So, Michael. You really love my daughter. I can tell."

"Oh yes, sir! I love her more than anything in the universe." I confirm nodding my head.

"Ok. Now, let's get to the most serious stuff." He sighs. "I've seen how big 'it' is and if you ever hurt my daughter in any way with 'it' I will hunt you down and kick your ass so much that you won't be able to sit down for months. Do you understand me?" Every time he says 'it', he does quotation marks in the air. I am totally confused by what he means by 'it'.

"Uh, sir. I understand that you'll hurt me if I hurt your daughter but what do you mean buy 'it'?" I ask.

"You know. It?..." he beats around the bush. I just give him a confused look and he sighs frustratedly, "Your penis, Michael! Your penis!"

"Ohhh. How would I hurt her with that?"

"You know. If you guys were having s-sex, and you did your routine too hard you might hurt her since you're so big."

"Oh. I would never ever want to hurt Isabella in that way or any other way! I love her too much! And why are you and Mrs. McCay making such a huge deal about how big I am?"

"My wife makes a big deal on how big you are?" he raises his eyebrows. "She told me that she thought it was no big deal and that its Isabella's business. Anyway, just know that if you hurt her, you better watch out."

"You don't have to worry, sir. I won't hurt her, I promise."

"Michael, please, don't call me sir or mr. McCay. Call me Dad or Matthew." He smiles and puts his hand out to shake mine.

"Okay, Dad. Wow." I laugh.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. It just that the last time I called someone Dad was when I tried to call my father that and he practically bit my head off and got really mad at me and told me that to me, he's Joseph."

"Oh. That's too bad. Well, I don't mind if you call me Dad or Matthew. Whichever you're comfortable with." he pats my back and we walk out of the bedroom to join the ladies.

"Hey. Where were you two?" Isabella asked.

"Oh, we were just talking." I reply and kiss her. She takes my kiss and says,

"Uhh...okay."