30. Child

Bella's POV...
We get to Neverland and I just flop on the couch as Michael walks to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. The phone starts ringing so, I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi there. Is Michael there?" A female voice asks.

"Yes," I answer. "And may I ask who this is?

"May I speak with him please? My name's Mya," she replies and I freeze. Why is she calling? How did she get this number? Michael sits beside me and I pass the phone to him in silence. He frowns then speaks into the phone.

"Hello? Yes, this is Michael. Who are you? Oh. What do you want? Wait, what?! No. No. No. That can't be right. I, uh, I have to go." He hangs up and starts crying into his hands. What did she say to him?

"Michael, what's wrong? What did she say to you?" I ask as he looks over at me with a worried face.

"She's pregnant. Why did this have to happen? I am SUCH a JERK!! I hate myself!" He shouts and I cover my mouth gasping.

"Michael, did you use protection when you were with her?"

"She said she was on birth control. And plus, I thought she was you so I didn't care that I didn't have a condom on." He says.

"She told you she was on birth control?" I ask.

"Yes. Why?" He asks with tears flooding out of his eyes. I hate seeing him cry.

"She's pregnant. That means that she wasn't on the pill. She trapped you. She wanted to get pregnant with your child." I sigh.

"Oh my god. Why would someone do that?! I can't believe this happened. Please don't leave me because of this, Izzy. I love you." He says as I pull him into a hug.

"I love you more, Michael. I promise I won't leave you. By the way, I forgive you." I whisper.

"Thank you. I love you, Isabella. I don't know what I would do without you. You're amazing!" He says as we kiss. "She wants to meet up with us."

"Us?" I shriek.

"Yeah."

"Michael, if I'm even within a foot from her, I'll kick her ass for what happened. I don't know if I could talk to her let alone, see her. I was angry on the phone, imagine how I'll be with her in person!" I yell.

"Okay, okay. You don't have to yell. I'll invite her here to talk and if you want to talk to her you can. If not, you can spend more time with Jazz. Ok?"

"Ok." I nod.

A couple of hours later...
Mya's here and I can't keep calm. She keeps looking at me. Michael comes into the living room where we're sitting. He comes over to me.

"Baby, are you going to be okay?" He asks softly.

"She keeps looking over at me with that look on her face!" I say as I glare over at her.

"What look?" He asks confused.

"The 'haha, gotcha bitch' type of look. Can we just get this over with so she can leave?" I growl.

"Yes," he says then walks towards where she's sitting. "So, Mya? What do you wanna say?"

"Michael, can we talk somewhere else for a minute?" She smirks and glances over at me. I stick out my tongue at her and she smirks even more but more of an evil one this time.

"Sure." Michael says nervously then they walk into the kitchen.

Michael's POV...
We walk into the kitchen and I say,

"So, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Okay, Michael. I'm not really pregnant. I just want her to think I am so we can run away together and leave her here, broken-hearted. Great plan, huh?" She smiles excitedly and I fill with anger.

"You mean to tell me that you're not pregnant and that you want to run away with me?!" I grit my teeth angrily.

"Yeah, don't you wanna be with me? We could have our own family and marriage and all the mushy shit. Michael, I just wanna be with you." She says and starts walking towards me.

"GET OUT!!!!" I shout.

"W-What?" She whispers.

"I said, GET OUT!!!!!!" I scream and she runs out of the kitchen.

Bella's POV...
"GET OUT!!!!!" I hear Michael shout in the kitchen. Then I see Mya running out of the kitchen and out the front door in tears.

Michael walks out of the kitchen, boiling with anger.

"Is she gone?" He grits.

"Yeah, what happened?" I tilt my head.

"She isn't pregnant. She lied so she could hurt you then steal me. She thought that I wanted to be with her and she wanted me to run away with her, leaving you and Jazz behind." He explains as he sits next to me. "Why does this always have to happen to us, Izzy?" He sighs. I'm speechless. "Baby? Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah. Michael, I'm fine. It's just, I found out who she is!"

"What do you mean?" He frowns.

"I went to highschool with her. She hated me because I dated the man she supposedly 'loved'" I say.

"Will." Michael sighs.

"Correct," I nod. "She probably did all this to get revenge on me. She did tell me on the day of graduation that she'd get me back."

"Why are people from your past so obsessed with screwing up our relationship?" Michael groans as he lays back on the couch.

"I don't know, Michael. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'll sleep in our room with you tonight." I say softly as I rub his leg with my left hand.

"Thank you, Izzy. I love you. There's an event we have to go to tomorrow. It's a charity dinner."

"Ok," I smile as I lay my head on his chest. "I love you more."

"I love you most." He says and we drift off to sleep.