2. Coffee

Bella's POV...
"I-uh-I-um..." I stammer not believing what I am hearing.
"You don't have to go with me if you don't want to...I understand." He says with a sad tone in his voice.
"No no, I'd love to go with you! So yes I will join you for coffee! I really want to!"
Suddenly a huge smile slides onto his face as he says,
"Really?! Yay!" he blushed.

At the coffee shop...

Now we are at the coffee shop sitting in a booth together.

"So-um-I-I'm sorry for almost ending your life in the parking lot earlier." I stammer to break the awkward silence.

"Oh no, you don't have to apologize! It was my fault because I wasn't watching for traffic. It's okay, really."

"Okay. Thank you, Michael. You are so sweet!"

"Thanks, Bella! But earlier you said that you were distracted while you were driving and you seem like you're upset. Are you okay? Because if you need anyone to talk to, I'm right here." he says and he seems like he actually cares.

"Actually there is something bothering me." I admit.

"Well, I'm all ears!"

   I smile at him as I continue, " Well, I just got out of a horrible relationship with a guy named William. He was my highschool boyfriend and it seemed like love. But after a while he started abusing me because I wouldn't have sex with him...that was 3 years ago and now here I am 21 years old trying to figure out what to do with my life when I should've started this when I graduated."
Michael quickly hops out of his side of the booth and gets in my side wrapping his arms around me saying,

"Don't worry, Isabella, it'll be okay. At least now you don't have to have a horrible abuser for a boyfriend in your life. Things will get better, I promise! You will have a great life and you will find someone who isn't an abuser and appreciate you for the wonderful, beautiful, kind woman that you are."

"Thank you so much, Michael! We should probably get going now because it's almost 10:30 now."

"Okay. I insist on driving though. You can tell me where you live and I'll drive you there then take a cab home."

"Okay, if you insist."

Michael's POV...
We are in the car now.

I cannot believe that this ex boyfriend of hers used to abuse her all because she didn't want to have sex! That is so stupid!

"So thank you for taking me out tonight. That was exactly what I needed."

"Oh no problem! I wanted to ask you out as soon as I met you anyway."

"You did?" Oh shit! Maybe I shouldn't have said that!

"Um...yeah."

"It's okay. Don't be embarrassed. To be honest I wanted to ask you out too," she says as we are walking to her door, "so would you like to come in for some cake or pie?"

"Yeah. Sure!" I agree.

We went into her apartment and all I can think about is how beautiful she is! I can't believe she wanted to ask me out! Me! Michael Joseph Jackson! I am so lucky.
We went over to the couch and turned on the Tv to watch a show. Then one thing led to another and we started kissing. More like making out actually. Then....