1. Dance Lessons

Bella's POV...
I am so glad that I finally broke up with that bastard! He can finally be out of my life! I think to myself as I'm driving to Dance Classes.
  I'm pulling into the parking lot and suddenly see a tall, slim man walking infront of my car. I see him right away and jam on my breaks. He looks straight into my eyes and he looks so calm.
Damn! I think to myself. He walks into the building and I park in front of the building.
I'm walking into the room where the dance classes are and spot him right away sitting in the corner alone starring off into space. I decide to walk over to him to apologize. As I approach him he looks up at me and smiles. I wonder why he's smiling.
"Hi, my name is Bella McCray. I wanted to apologize to you for almost running you over outside the building earlier. I wasn't watching where is was going and I was a little distracted."
"Oh, it's okay Miss. McCray! I'm Michael Jackson by the way. And no need for you to apologize I wasn't watching for traffic."
"You can call me Bella! Miss. McCray is my mom so you can just call me Bella or Isabella."
"Okay Bella, you can call me Michael!"
"Great...it was nice to meet you, Michael!"
"Nice to meet you too, Bella" he smiles as he puts out his hand to shake mine so I take it. While we are shaking hands, I feel a bit of electricity that I've never felt before. That's weird, I think to my self. Then I smile at him and walk over to Lizzy (my best friend).

Michael's POV...
I know I JUST met her but I definitely felt something there when she smiled at me and shook my hand. I could see it in her eyes that she felt it too. I just need to figure out some way to ask her out without seeming like some guy who just goes to dance classes to pick up women. I watch her as she laughs with her friends. God, she has a beautiful smile. Ugh! I need to ask her out after class no matter what!

Bella's POV...
As class is going I see Michael in the corner of my eye and it looks like he's watching me. So I look over at him. Right away he smiles at her and she can feel herself blush. 'Why am I blushing? I don't even know him!' I think as I follow the class leader's dance moves.
  It's after class and I see Michael coming towards me. Ohmygosh I am so nervous! He walks over to me and says,
"Hey Bella! I saw you dancing during classes and I wanted to tell you that you're really good."
"Thanks Michael." I blush again. Is there something between us?
"And I'd like to take you out for coffee."
Wait what?! I'm speechless...
____________________________________________________________
Hey Moonwalkers! Could you please comment and/or vote and tell me how I did? I'd really love to know what you think about it. Thanks! Love you all❤️🌷