6. Protector

Bella's POV...
"Go to your room and get in your bed now or else..." he threatened as he pushed me into my apartment.

"Or else what? You'll punch me? Kick me? Whip me with a belt? Like you used to do?" I cried out.

"Actually I might do even worst to you and Michael. So if you want to keep both of you safe you better do as I say!" he smirks.

"Okay, fine!" I say as I start walking to my bedroom.

'I need to do this so he doesn't hurt Michael. I don't care what he does to me as long as Michael's safe.' I think as I take off all my clothes.

Next he walks into my room with nothing on and something in his hand. He starts tearing open a wrapper as he says,

"Get into the bed." I obey him and climb onto the bed.

I'm laying on my back with my eyes shut trying to hold back tears when suddenly I feel him thrust into me with a lot of force.

"Owwwwwwwwww! That hurts!" I cry out in pain. He starts speeding up and the pain gets worst.

"Get the fuck off of her, you bastard!" I hear a familiar voice say.

'Michael!' I think as William slows down and pulls out of me.

"Now who might you be?" William asks as he sits up on his legs on the bed.

"I'm the guy who's going to kick your ass in a minute if you don't get out of here and leave my girlfriend alone. Now get out if you don't want that to be true!"

"Oh, so this is Michael! You're the one that slept with my babe last night? I've gotta say that she could do better. And trust me, I'm better!" William chuckles as he stands up off the bed.

"One, she's not your girlfriend anymore. She broke up with you a week and a half ago. And two, I don't mean to sound cocky but she could not do better than me. Unlike you I care about her, I love her and I don't abuse her. Also it's none of your business what we did last night. Now get out before I go crazy on your ass."

"This isn't over, Bella!" William screams as he pulls off his condom and walks into the living room to put his clothes on.

"I can't believe you did that, Michael. No one ever defeats William Richard. I can't believe you did that all for me." I say in complete shock as he walks over to my bed and wraps his arms around me.

"Of course I would do that for you! I need to protect you. I love you. You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world. You are my life!"

"That sound like it could be a song or a poem or something." I chuckle.

"Actually, it is a song. It's a song that I'm writing about you. I've never written any songs before and I was inspired by you to write a song so I could show you how much I love you." Michael confesses to me.

"Awww that is so sweet, Mikey! I love you too!" I coo as I kiss his cheek.

"I wrote another one too that's called I Just Can't Stop Loving You. If you don't mind, I'd like to sing to you what I have so far..."

"Yeah, I don't mind. I would love for you to sing to me!"

"Okay here goes.

Each time the wind blows,
I hear you voice so, I call your name.
Whispers at morning, our love is dawning.
Heaven's glad you came.
You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong.
I can't spend my life without you.
I just can't go on, I feel we belong.
My life ain't worth livin' if I can't be with you!

I just can't stop loving you. I just can't stop loving you.
And if I stop, then tell me just what, will I do?
I just can't stop loving yoouu.

And that's all I've written so far."

"Wow," I whisper in awe, " that was amazing honey! You have a wonderful singing voice! When did you write that? You just met me at dance lessons. Then right after that, we went for coffee then here and we were a little 'busy' then drifted off to sleep."

"Honestly, I wasn't actually asleep when you fell asleep. I watched you sleep for a bit 'cause you were so adorable and then I just got out a pen and paper and started writing what was in my heart."

"Awwwww. That's so romantic! What did I do to deserve someone like you?" I coo as I hug him.

"The question should be the other way around! Oh my gosh! Look at the time! We need to be at dance class Ina half hour. I need to go home to change. Do you want to come with me or do you feel safe enough to stay he-"

"I'm coming with you!" I cut him off.

"Okay," he chuckles, "let's go sweetie!"

"I need to put my clothes back on first!" I laugh.

He starts laughing and says,
"How come every time I look at you, you're naked? Do you like me seeing you naked, or something?"

"Michael! You know that's not true! You know I'm embarrassed to be naked infront of you!"

"You weren't while I was singing to you." he teases.

"Stop teasing me and let's just go!"

"Okay. Whatever you say Sweetheart."