5. William

Bella's POV...
"Hello Bella!" he says in his smug voice. Every time I hear his voice I automatically flinch.

"William? Why are you calling me? I told you to not call me anymore and to stay out of my life! I don't wanna be with you anymore! I don't love you!" I start yelling into the phone then calm down afterwards when hearing Michael singing in the shower. His voice is so beautiful!

"Look, Bella, I made a lot of mistakes by abusing you and understanding that you didn't wanna give up your virginity just yet. And I know it won't be happening anytime soon. I'm so sorry! I love you so much! I need you back! Can you please give us another chance? Pleeeeeease?" he fake cries into the phone.

"No, William. I broke up with you last week and I've moved on. You real hurt me. And we are never ever ever getting back together. I've found another person that I'm attracted to and he is so sweet and gentle with me. And he shows me that he cares about me. Unlike you he doesn't beat me or yell at me for no reason. So you'll have to move on too and find someone else to torture because here's the news, I'm never going back to you."

"Well whoever this guy is, he will break your heart sooner or later. He's just playing nice to try to seduce you and once it works he will turn on you and break your heart then you'll be crying on my shoulder." he chuckled.

"Actually he isn't playing nice, he's actually a nice person and he showed me last night that he cares about me. Not that it's any of your business, but when we made love he was very gentle and worried if he was hurting me, and I know for a fact that you would never feel that way for me." I snapped.
There was nothing but silence on his and for about 2 more minutes then he whispered,

"You had sex with a guy one week after you broke off out 4 year relationship?"

"Yes! And I enjoyed it. I'm glad I picked him and not you because when he was inside of me, I felt complete, I felt loved, I felt safe." I yelled then slammed my phone down.

2 minutes later, Michael walked into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but stare at his rock hard 6-pack abs. I was snapped back to earth from his sexy chuckle.

"Michael, William just called." I said while tears welled up in my eyes.

"Who's William?"

"My ex-boyfriend that I broke up with last week. I accidentally told him that we made love and he seemed pretty upset that I was with him for 4 years and wouldn't sleep with him but I knew you waaaaaaaay less than 4 years and slept with you so soon. I could tell by his tone he is going to try to track me down to get his revenge on me." I started crying into my hands and Michael ran over to me and took me into his arms.

"Baby, I won't let that happen. I'll protect you. I promise! I don't want you to get hurt and as long as we're together it will not happen. I love you too much to let that happen."

'Oh my god! He just said that he loves me! He loves me? I can't believe this! What do I say?' I'm thinking as I look over at Michael surprised.

"You love me? Michael? You love me?" I start crying tears of joy and cling onto him.

"Yes baby! I love you so much! My heart is yours. All of me is yours. My body. My heart. My mind. Everything."

"Awww," I coo, "I love you too, Mikey."

After we cuddled together for a while then realized we were both naked.
"Uh...haha. Michael? I just noticed that we are both naked and you should go home to change and I need to put some clothes on too." I point out the obvious.

"Okay, I'll be back as soon as I can, babe. I'll miss you." He waves to me as he puts on his clothes and goes to the door. By the time he's at the door I have my clothes on and I'm saying goodbye to him. When he's gone I go to close the door but before I can get it completely shut its being pushed open.
The guy showed his face and I gasped,
"William?!"

"Go to your room now and get in the bed or else..."