33. I Know Who You Are!

~Michael's POV~

I burst into tears and fall to the floor as my mother runs over to me.

"Honey, what's wrong? What happened? Is Isabella okay?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No. He has her. He has her and he will harm her. I need to get her back!" I cry.

"What's this guy's name, Hun?" Mother asks.

"Derek Johnson." I manage to say through tears.

"Derek Johnson. Derek Johnson. Where do I know that name from?" She mutters as she taps her chin and I look up at her.

"Michael! I think I know who he is!" She gasps then goes on. "Do you remember that guy you met a few years ago that you became friends with for awhile before tried to force you into giving him a million dollars?"

"Yeah. He was an idiot. Why are you bringing him up?" I ask.

Then it clicks in. Derek Johnson.

"Oh my god!! It's the same guy! I knew I knew his face from somewhere!" I growl. "He's probably going to try to force izzy into leaving me. Oh god!" I start panicking.

"Calm down, Michael. You know how much she loves you! She won't leave you." Mother says while rubbing my back softly.

~Bella's POV~
I wake up in a bed with a big headache. I try to move my arm to rub my head but notice that I'm tied down to the bed. I look around and the room is totally dark.

"Where the fuck am I?" I mutter to myself then feel the bed sink as someone sits by my hip.

"Hello, Bella. You're finally awake! I've been waiting for 2 hours." A voice speaks. I know this voice.

"Derek?!" I shriek. "Why did you kidnap me?! Where are we and why did you bring me here? Where's Michael? Where's Jazz?"

"Shhhh. Relax, sweetie. Michael and Jazz are okay. I'm gonna make you forget about Michael and feel amazing. Relax and enjoy, baby." He whispers as his fingers trace my breasts and down to my belly button.

This is when I realize that I'm completely naked. What is he gonna do to me?

"Derek! What are you doing?! Please, don't do this to me! You were once my best friend! You used to be the type of person that would never do this. What have you turned into?" I cry.

"I've always been a man who's deeply in love with you! I know that you once felt this way about me but I also know that you don't feel that way about me anymore. When you started dating Will, I promised myself that once that ended, I'd make you mine. Then, Michael got in my way! To tell you the truth, Michael and I were friends a couple years ago. I even told him about you. Enough about that. When I saw you and him on TV, kissing, holding hands, having kids and giving interviews, it all broke my heart to pieces. I knew then and there that I needed to do this. I didn't want to but I just need to know you inside and out. I need you, Isabella. You're the love of my life. Now shut up and let me do this!" More tears escape my eyes and he positions himself on top of me.

I feel him slide himself inside of me slowly.

"Oh, Izzy. You feel so good. Oh my gosh, this is so perfect. I love you so much, Bella. You don't know  how much I love you and how long I've been waiting to do this with you!" He moans as he starts slamming himself inside of me.

"Oh my god!" I cry of pain as he speeds up faster and faster. The faster he goes, the most tears flood out of my eyes.

"You like this, baby? Hm? You like the feeling I'm giving you?" He moans as keeps massaging my breasts and thrusting deeper inside of me.