20. More Interviews

Bella's POV...
"Mmmm, Bella. Those bacon and eggs were amazing!" My mom says wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Thank you, Mom! Dad, how do you like the bacon and eggs?" I look to my father.

"Oh they were delicious, honey. Great job!" He kisses my cheek and gets up from the table. "Well I think we better get home now. We'll see you kids later."

"Bye, Dad. Bye Mrs.McCay." Michael waves.

"Michael, call me Mom. Or you can call me Marie. Please." My mom pats Michael's back getting up from the table.

"Okay. Bye Mom. Bye Dad." Michael chuckles.

"See you later, Mama. See you later, Dad." I kiss my parents goodbye and they leave.

"That's so sweet. They want you to call them mom and dad." I smile and look over at Michael. "What did you and my father talk about in my room?"

"Oh, he just gave me the protective talk."

"Protective talk? What do you mean?" I'm simply confused.

"He was saying, 'if you hurt my daughter you better watch out' and all that. Then he made a big deal about how big I am. And he explained to me how I can hurt you with my...you know."

"Oh..That must have been awkward."

"Yes. Very."he nodded his head, "We should probably leave soon so we won't be late for the interview. We have 2 today."

"Ok. Let's go."
-
We arrive at the building where we're going to do the interviews. I am so nervous! We go in and walk onto the set. We sit on the couch and greet the interviewer.
"Hello Mr.Jackson and Miss.McCay. We will be starting in 1 minute."

"Okay." We say at the same time. 3. 2. 1. Showtime.

"Hello. We are here today with Michael Jackson and Isabella McCay. So Michael, what is it about Isabella that makes you love her so much?"

"Uhh what makes me love her so much? Um well. She's just so perfect! She is so kind, generous, smart, beautiful, loyal. And the fact that she loves me for me and not just the pop star, makes me love her even more." Michael winks at me and rubs my knee.

"Isabella, when you first met Michael, did you know who he was?"

"Matter of fact, no! No I didn't. He told me on the date." I laugh.

"And how did you react?"

"I went a little fangirl and a little crazy. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that the man who took my virginity was Michael Jackson. I've always been a fan of The Jackson 5, Michael was my favourite memeber. I was like obsessed with him when I was 10 and a teenager. When he told me, I-it was like my dream from when I was 12 came true."

"He took your virginity? Why did you wait so long? If you don't mind me asking."

"I waited for the man that I know I can truly love. And as soon as I had that first date with Michael, I knew. I knew how much I loved him. I knew that he would be the love of my life." I look over at Michael and he's blushing so I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Awww." The interviewer coos. "You guys are so adorable!"

"Thank you." I smile.

"So, here's something I wanna ask you...the fans really wanna know but you don't have to answer."

"I'll answer anything they want." I nod.

"Ok. Here is the question they asked. How is the sex with Michael?" Michael's eyes widen when he hears these words leave her mouth.