17. You Aren't Marrying Him!

Bella's POV...
"Wi-William?" I stutter, "wha-what are you doing here?"

"Aren't you happy to see me, pumpkin?" he grins then looks from me to Michael, "hey Mike. Saw your interview. You are not marrying my girl."

"Shut up, Will! Why can't you understand that she isn't yours anymore? When is it going to sink into your stupid brain that she dumped you and she's never going back with you because she loves me? She has already accepted my proposal twice and she's going to be my wife!" michael yells as will chuckles shaking his head.

"Oh, Michael. You are so naive. She doesn't love you! You're just a rebound from me! She loves me. Me. Not you. She just doesn't realize that she's still in love with me."

"I am not in love with you, William!" I scream. "I love Michael! He is my soulmate! He truly cares about me! You never cared about me! You only wanted me because then you could tell your buddies that you have a girlfriend. I may have had feelings for you in highschool, but not anymore. I didn't see the monster you are back then, but I see him now. I don't love you, Will. You're a horrible person and that's why no one wants to be with you. Can you please leave me and Michael the fuck alone?!"

"Okay. I'll leave but you'll regret this later. When I'm not around for awhile, you'll realize how much you love me." he growls and slams the door closed after he leaves.

"Man! I cannot stand him!! He is such an ass! And he ruined our perfect night!!" Michael grunts.

"Michael, you don't believe what he said, do you?" I squeak.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Michael tilts his head confused.

"You don't believe that you're just a rebound, do you?" I repeat.

"No, honey bunny. I don't believe anything he says because he's a jerk." Michael caresses my cheeks and I melt under his touch.

"Good. I don't want you to believe him because it isn't true. I truly love you and I've loved you ever since that night you took my virginity. I love you more than anything in the world. I'm so in love with you that it hurts sometimes. I feel so safe when you are near me or cuddling me in your arms. I want to be your wife. I want to be the mother of your children. I want to grow old with you."

"You want to have kids with me?" he whispers.

"Yes. As many as you want! I don't care if it's one or five, I just want to make you happy." I reply as I pull him into a hug.

"Oh, Izzy! I love you so much! You are amazing! I can't wait to marry you!"he cheers and pulls away from the hug to kiss me. And of course that kiss leads to another make-out session.

Slowly, he starts pulling off the straps of my dress as he backs me up to the wall. Once my bare breasts are showing, he kisses down my neck to my chest. I moan slightly as he pulls down my dress all the way and runs his hand up and down my body. He carries me over to the couch and puts me down so he can undress. I watch him strip slowly and he climbs on top of me. We immediately start making out and he slowly slides himself into me. After a few strokes he starts speeding up. "Ah, Michael. Michael. Michael." I breathe after every stroke for about 3 and a half of them.

"That's right, baby. Say my name. Scream it!" He demands and starts going even faster and harder.

"Michaellll!" I scream through the my orgasm. Not even two minutes after, I feel like I'm about to come again.

"Oh, baby. I'm coming. I'm coming." Michael pants as he explodes inside of me.

"Me too, Michael. Ahhh, damn." I moan as I explode all over his dick. We both collapse and Michael wraps the blanket from the couch around us. "Thank you, Michael. I feel so safe when I'm in your arms."

"No need to thank me, babe. That's my job. I love you and I wanna protect you and make you feel safe." he says as he plays with my hair. We are cuddling for two minutes and we hear the door unlock and open. "Oh my god. Not again." Michael whispers because there standing in the doorway is my parents.

"Is that all you two do?!" my mother laughs hysterically.

"Mom! Dad! Learn how to knock! And mom, this is not all we do. Please don't judge us. It was just so romantic and one thing let to another." I explain.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," my mom swats her hand in the air, "you don't have to explain to us. We'll step back into the hallway so you two can finish up and get dressed." My parents walk back into the hallway and close the door behind them.

"Babe, this is actually pretty much all we do." Michael laughs,"but we also talk, walk around town together and dance and other stuff too."

"Let's just get dressed." I snap. Michael gives me a look and I immediately feel guilty, "I'm sorry, Mikey. It's just that it's so embarrassing that each time my parents visit while you're here, they walk in on us while we're...you know."

"Making love? Yeah that's true, but, they understand. They understand how much we love each other and this is what two people do when they're in love. Plus we're both adults. You're not a teenager anymore." Michael points out as he buttons his pants.
We open the door and invite my parents in.

"Uhh Michael." my dad gestures his head toward Michael's pants and Michael looks down and sighs. He turns around to zip up his pants and my mother chuckles. Damn, this is awkward..
_______________________________________________________________
Hey everybody! I appreciate you reading my updates so far! I know they all suck but thanks for the views! Don't forget to vote, comment and add this in your reading lists! Love you all so much🙊💝✨😍😘❤️💐