3. Come Together

This chapter is going to be a little mature and dirty, if you know what I mean. So if you don't want to read it you don't have to...it'll have no affect to the story.

Bella's POV...

"Oh my gosh." I whisper as he pulls off his boxers. 'Look at how huge he is!' I'm thinking as he looks at me with a confused look on his face.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks with concern in his voice.

"Oh nothing. It's just that you are so big! If you don't mind me asking, how big is....it?" I say to him embarrassed.

"Oh, um. 12 inches." he blushes with a tone of embarrassment in his voice.

'Oh my god!!! This is crazy!' I think as he kisses my neck and starts sliding off my bra strap. 'Wait! When did he take off my shirt? Oh whatever!'

When my bra drops down into my lap and he throws it away he smiles at me and says,

"Your breasts are so beautiful. You are so beautiful. I can't believe I am doing this with such a beautiful woman."

"Awww thank you, Michael!" I coo.

He slowly starts kissing down my chest and breasts going down my belly and stoping at my yoga pants. Next, he slides my yoga pants off of me and starts pulling down my lace panties with his teeth.

"Ahhhh!" I scream as he starts sliding his erection into me. To be honest it hurts but the pain quickly goes away and is replaced with pleasure.

"Am I hurting you honey? Do you want me to stop?" he asks me as he starts to pull out of me.

"No! No, Michael. Please keep going. I'm enjoying this!" I almost yell.

"Hahaha, okay" he giggles as he starts to speed up his thrusts.

"Ohhh, Michael! Michael! Oh my god this is so good! Ahhh, fuck!" I breathe.

I can feel my orgasm approaching but I don't want this to end already. He feels so good inside of me. It's like he's the missing piece to my puzzle.

"Oh, Isabella! I'm coming!" he pants.

"Me too, Michael." I smile as we come together.

He rolls off of me and lays on the other side of the couch. I look over at him and he smiles and winks at me. I can feel myself blushing. 'Why am I blushing? I just met him! I can't like him already! Do I?'

"What are you thinking, Babygirl?" he questions as I snap back to reality.

"Huh? Oh! I was just-uh-thinking about how amazing that was."

He blushes when he hears me say that. He's probably proud of himself now. Guys are so weird!

"So what do you wanna do now?" He asks.

"Honestly...I'd like to do something else that I've never done before and I think you will enjoy it."

"And what is that?"

"Just lay back, relax and enjoy." I say.

Michael's POV...

'What did she mean by something else I've never done before? Did I just?...no it's not possible. She couldn't have been a virgin before me! She's just too beautiful!' I think as Isabella inches he way over to me with a smirk on her face. 'I wonder what she's gonna do!'

Suddenly I feel her lips and tongue sucking and licking my manhood.

"Ahh, yes! Just like that Isabella. Just like that!!" I moan as she strokes and sucks my shaft.

I can already feel myself reaching my climax. I guess she notices because she whispers,

"Come, Michael. Come. I want to taste your juices."
Then, her request is obeyed because now I am squirting into her mouth and down her throat.

Next, I flip us over so now I'm on top. I start kissing her stomach and make my way down to her special place. Once my mouth is where I want it to be I start sucking on her clit and sliding my fingers in and out of her.

"Ahhh, Michael! That's it! Keep doing that." she moans as she starts arching her back.

She screams out my name and comes all over my fingers. She looks at me with a smile on her face as I suck my fingers dry.

Bella's POV...

I can't believe how sweet he's being with me. He was so concerned and worried when he first slid into me. It seems like he really cares for me but how could he when we just met?

Next, he picks me up and carries me into my bedroom and set me on my bed. He crawled in beside me and covered our sweaty bodies with my comforter. 'I can't believe this happened! I can't believe I just had sex and lost my virginity to this man!' I think as we drift off to sleep with his arms around me.