Shortcuts

They just sat and stared at her in confusion, "What do you mean, 'he's in a trance?'" Courtney said walking into the cabin with a large plate full of bacon, a steaming coffee, and smaller plate with eggs and toast on it.

"He is watching something," Sara started, "It's kind of like when Racheal is channeling a prophesy."

Mark sat up suddenly and opened his eyes. They were extremely glazed over and he began to muttered a place, "Warehouse 221B, 268 Seawave Ave, Jersey City NJ 07305. The back alley-like area. He's standing there, smirking..." Mark gasped for air, and sweat started to pour down his forehead. Everyone jumped at the sudden change and Sara yelped as she fell off her cloud. "Where am I?!?" Mark exclaimed startled by all of the people standing around him. He looked around for a second a noticed he was in his bunk at the Apollo cabin, "Why am I in my cabin?"

"You went into a trance of some sort and then you spat out this weird warehouse number and address. Then you said, 'He's standing there, smirking.' Who's he? Do you remember the Warehouse number and address?" Courtney said setting the plates down and plucking a piece of bacon off the top of the large platter.

"221B, 268 Seawave Ave, Jersey City NJ 07305," Mark said instantly. He looked confused, as if he hadn't said the address.

"How do you remember that?" Jake inquired.

"I don't know," Mark replied still looking confused, "I just do I guess."

Elizabeth ran out of the cabin suddenly. "Liz! Where you going?" Courtney yelled after her.

"To my cabin! I need to get my laptop!" she replied. She dashed into her cabin, grabbed her laptop and sprinted back to where the rest of the group still was. "I got it," she panted.

She popped open the small computer and went to Google Maps, "What was the address again?"

"221B, 268 Seawave Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305," Mark blurted.

Elizabeth quickly typed the address into the search bar and pulled up the street view. She went around to the back of the warehouse where a dark, alley-like area was located, "Bingo." Elizabeth spun the computer around to face the rest of the team, "There's our destination."

"Well I guess we better get ready..." Courtney mumbled.

"Come on! Let's do this!" Jake exclaimed as he sprinted out of the cabin and across the yard.

A time skip brought to you by Google Maps... (Not sponsored :P)

The four of them were standing at the edge of the protective barrier that encircled camp, preparing themselves for the journey ahead. A small crowd had gathered to see them off and Percy was at the front of it beside Chiron.

"We wish we could send someone with you," Chiron stated, "but with summer break coming up, new recruits coming in, and senior campers needed to train everyone we just can't spare anyone."

They nodded in acknowledgment as Percy stepped forward, "I want to wish you all the best of luck. This seems really overwhelming right now but you'll find out that you can handle it. Especially if you count on your team." He gestured to their entire group, "You guys are an extremely smart and capable group of demigods. I would bet money on your success. And even though you don't need it, good luck." He stepped back from their group and gestured for them to step out into the unknown. Tyson rushed out of the small crowd and scooped all of them up into a crushing bear hug, "Don't die. I like it when you aren't dead."

"I like it when I'm not dead too buddy," Courtney replied after he released them. Tyson smiled at her and stood beside Percy to see them off.

They looked at each other and smiled, "Who thought we would be on a quest?" Elizabeth asked to no one in particular.