Wait... Sister?

Percy walked up to camp and went to his cabin when suddenly, "Percy!!!" A female voice exclaimed.

"What-" Percy questioned.

A blonde girl ran out from nowhere, tackled him, pulled him up, and shook his hand while talking rapidly.

"Oh-my-gosh-I'm-Courtney-your-new-sister. Tyson-is-just-the-greatest-don't-you-think!" Courtney said.

"Uh?-" Percy said confused.

"Of-course-you-think-he's-great. He's Tyson!" She said her words a jumbled mess, "Look at this. Tyson throw me!"

"Yay!" Tyson yelled.

The hyper girl jumped into Tyson's arms as he gathered her into one huge hand. She helped by rolling into a ball as he launched her towards the lake. The girl landed and when she surfaced she whooped loudly.

"Uhh? Tyson who was that?" Percy inquired.

"That's our new sister! She's silly," Tyson said gleefully.

"Sister? What do you mean 'sister'?" Percy asked.

"She has water powers like you, and she can breathe underwater!" Tyson exclaimed excitedly, "She came with two others!"

"Really?" Percy exclaimed.

"Yup!" Courtney said.

Percy jumped. "Who?-" he asked.

"My friends! Elizabeth is a daughter of Athena and Mark is a son of Apollo," she said fairly calm for once.

"They sent signs already?" Percy wondered.

"Yup. Liz got a glowy-owl symbol over her head, an arrow flew out of this guy's quiver and floated over Mark, and I got attacked by an Ares boy and made a watering can explode in his face. Then a glowing trident floated above my head" Courtney explained happily.

"There were three signs in one day?" Percy asked confused.

"Yup! Count 'em if you want!" She said.

"Can we go and see your friends?" He asked.

"Totally!" Courtney said as she grabbed Percy's hand and dragged him towards the cabin.

"Why are you pulling my arm?!?" Percy asked.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions," Courtney said, "but if you must know it's because you said you wanted to meet my friends so you're following me."

"You know I can just walk behind and follow you right?"

"Nope. It's more fun this way,"

"My sister's crazy..." Percy thought.

At the Athena cabin...

"ELIZABETH!!!! GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE!!!!" Courtney yelled.

"I'm coming! Just wait a second!" A voice retorted from the cabin.

Courtney looked over at Percy.

"Elizabeth's a slowpoke... She needs some motivation to get up out of her books and get something done..." she said calmly. Just then Elizabeth walked out of the cabin.

"Okay, I'm here. What do you want?" she snapped.

"I want you to meet my new brother Percy Jackson, child of Poseidon. Just like me!" Courtney exclaimed.

Elizabeth looked over at Percy.

"Nice to meet you, Percy. My name's Elizabeth, daughter of Athena, as you can already tell," she stated gesturing toward the cabin.

"Nice to meet you," he said then lowered his voice to a whisper, "Is Courtney always this crazy?"

Elizabeth replied in a normal voice, "Yeah and she has a very acute sense of hearing."

Percy looked over at Courtney who stood there with her hands on her hips. Percy's cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Okay. If we're done whispering," she said still glaring at Percy, "let's continue to the Apollo cabin."

"Sure let's go. I haven't seen the little medic since we got here," Elizabeth agreed.

As they arrived at the Apollo cabin, Mark called out, "What are you guys doing here?!?!"

"We came to, first, say hi. Hi! And, second, for you to meet my new brother, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon," Courtney replied.

"Nice to meet you, Mark," Percy said.

"Nice to meet you too. Now can I please get back to my practice?" Mark stated not bothering to hide his frustration.

"What are you practicing?" Elizabeth questioned.

"Yeah. What are you practicing?" Courtney agreed.

"I decided to learn an instrument. The lyre," Mark declared proudly.

Courtney barely controlled a burst of laughter, "Sorry, dude, but the lyre sucks."

Mark held his head up higher, "I'd like you to know that I personally like the lyre and I'm pretty good at it."

Percy scoffed, "I'm sorry dude but Courtney's right. The lyre sucks no matter how good you are at it."

Mark stormed back into his cabin, furious.

"Well he hates you now," Elizabeth stated dully.

"What?!?! Why?" Percy exclaimed, startled.

"Because you said his new hobby sucks. It doesn't bother him that Courtney did it, they've known each other for a long time, not longer than me and her, but a long time. You're a brand new person and, that wasn't a very good first impression," she answered.

"I'm sorry but I was just agreeing with Courtney! Is that so bad?!?!?" Percy retaliated.

"Yeah. He really hates anyone who disses his hobbies."

"I didn't know that!!!!"

Courtney glared playfully at Elizabeth, "Don't worry about it. He'll get over it."

"Why did you have to ruin my fun!!! I was just messing with him!" Elizabeth suddenly shouted.

"Wait, that was just you messing with me?!?! Why did you do that?!?!" Percy exclaimed.

"Because it's fun!" Courtney laughed, "You're lucky I didn't join in!"

"That's true," Elizabeth thought, "If she had decided to join in there might have been a chance of you having a heart-attack..."

"Umm... Okay. I'm glad she didn't join in then..." he replied hesitantly.

"So what are we doing today?" Courtney asked, changing the subject.

"I'm pretty sure we're going to play capture the flag," Percy answered.

"We are so going to dominate!" Elizabeth proclaimed.

"Yes!" Courtney replied as they high-fived each other.

"What team red or blue?" Percy asked.

"Blue. Duh," Courtney replied as if it was painfully obvious.

"Hey, you're on my team!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Cool. So when does it start?" Elizabeth asked.

"It starts in about an hour," Percy replied.

"Courtney, come on we need to go get ready. Let's go!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

They raced off to their cabins while Percy stayed behind.

"Those two are so weird..." Percy muttered, "But it looks like they make a pretty good team."