"Well we've been on a couple of dates. I really like him and I guess he likes me too. We are going to the movies today after school."

"What movie are you going to see?"

"We really haven't decided all that yet."

"Did you kiss him yet?"

"Not yet but I think it's going to happen today."

"I miss you, we should hang out on Friday or something."

"Yeah let's. We need some best friend time."

"I'll call you later after I get beck from my grandma's house."

"That's where your about to go?"

"Yeah see you later bestie."

The class was dismissed and I key or the front door dieing the hard my roster so I could leave. I told Harry to pick me up outside of the school gate and sure enough he was there.

I got in his car and no words were exchanged. He just drive off. I hope he didn't pan to kill or kidnap me.

After a few minutes of awkward silence I cleared my throat.

"So where are you taking me, my parents are suppose to be coming home today." No response. I folded my arms and looked the other way.

After awhile, we pulled on to grass. There was nothing but grass and flowers.

"Where are we?"

"Another place I come to think now let's talk."

"Okay what is it you needed to talk about so urgently?" I turned to face him.

"Why were yoy ignoring me?"

"I was busy."

"That's not going to cut it. I can tell there's more to it."

"Who was that woman leaving your house?" I couldn't help but ask.

"A friend that was too drunk to drive home. Is that what this is about? Well let me ask you something, who was that guy leaving your house."

"A friend."

"And what did you and this friend do since you want be in my business?"

"We had sex" I yelled. "Are you happy? Is that what yoy wanted to hear?" He stared at me for a moment and then turned his head.

"Harry."

"Harry." I grabbed his chin and his eyes were glossy.

"Why did you do?" His voice was sad and weak. I've never seen this side of him and honestly I was scared.

"I did it to spite you. I thought you and that woman had- I just wanted to show you I was not to be messed with. My heart is not a toy."

"You could've asked instead of assuming. Well I guess your plan worked huh? You wanted to see how I would react and this is it." A single tear drop fell and I felt beyond horrible.

"I care for you a lot. I know my affection for you is real Jamie. The fact that you would do this to spite me has me all types of fucked up." He transformed from sad and teary eyed to angry.

"Honestly Harry you have to think realistically. I'm sixteen you're twenty-six. You think I wasn't going to find someone my own age who likes me? Well I did and if you want me to say sorry for that I can't." I didn't even realize I was crying now.

"Yeah, eventually I did think it was going to happen." He wiped my tears.

"I like you. Like a lot. And I want this to continue. But if you don't I understand."

"As much as I don't want to do this. I can't stop my feelings. Call me selfish. Affection just can't stop with a snap of a finger." I couldn't help myself. I climbed over the divider and started full on kissing him with lust in my heart. He responded quickly. His hands roamed all over my body as if trying to remember how I felt. I was ready to give myself to him. So what if I was with Ryan the night before. This argument made me realize my feelings for him. I was slowly falling in love. I unbuttoned my school shirt. And threw it somewhere. Harry detached or lips and kissed my neck and unclasped my bra.

"Climb in the back seat." His voice hoarse eyes darkened. I did as he said and took the rest of my clothing off and laid in the seat. He went into his glove compartment and grabbed a condom.

He climbed in back and he was bulging through his pants. I unzipped them and puked his boxers down. I snatched the condom from his hand and opened it and slid it into his length.

"Are you ready?" I shook my head yes. He kissed me biting my lip and slid into me, filing me. I gasped.

"Shit." He moaned and remained stationary.

"Are you okay?" The pain wasn't so bad.

"Yes, now fuck me." He began moving hitting my spot and making me moan in pleasure and in pain.

"Did he make you feel this good?"

"No." I groaned. I felt that sensation in my stomach and his strokes became sloppy.

"Kiss me." He leaned down and kissed me.

I soon found my release and then he found his collapsing on top on me.

"That was amazing." I said after my breathing calmed down. He kissed my forehead

"Get dressed let me take you home sweetheart."

A/n:
So much in this chapter. So so so much. Sorry Ryan. I still love you but it was Jarry's moment. Comment your thoughts on this chapter. Thanks for all the reads. And have a great Memorial Day. Thanks so much ily.

~S:)

P.S who do you favor more Ramie or Jarry???? xxxxx

P.P.S HARRY CUT ALL HIS HAIR OFF AND IT LOOK SO GOOD OH MY GOSH IM JDJEJTJEDJFJE!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS MOVIE