Just Cause You're My Mate, Doesn't Mean I'm Giving In.

Nevaeh's P.O.V.

"Nevaeh, I'm sorry to bother you, but I can't deal with Emily today. I'm literally about to turn wolf and claw her face off." My friend, and third in command, Brenna, said.

"Oh God, what's she done now?" I shook my head. I was not in the mood for Emily's bullshit today.

"She refuses to train; she swears she'll never actually need to use them skills because her parent's guards will protect her." Brenna explained. "She also claims I can't make her train because her parents will make sure I lose my position as third in command if I don't do what she says."

Now that got to me, I was not dealing with her drama today. Emily thinks just because her dad is the pack's doctor, that she can do whatever she wants. Well, she's got another thing coming.

"Where is she now?" I asked.

"She's in the field, I told her to wait there with the others while I got you. She's holding up the entire pack."

With that I walked out of the kitchen and walked swiftly to the field. The field was actually just right behind the pack house, the back yard I guess you could say. But it was about the size of a football stadiums field, and right behind that were the woods. It was quite convenient. We needed a lot of space. The pack house was absolutely huge, housing many families in the pack. Not everyone in the pack lived here of course. Most families chose to get their own places once they found their mate.

As I reached the field, and saw Emily, I took my jacket off and threw it to the ground. All of the other werewolves got to their feet, noticing my anger. Emily looked worried as I approached.

Emily was pretty, no one could deny that. But she had a certain look about her that fit her personality; slutty. Her vest was skin tight, pushing her boobs together and barely even covering them. Her skirt was impractical for training, as it only covered her ass and was so tight, it looked like it was painted on. Her long red hair was curled and hair sprayed.

"Shift." I demanded.

"What?" She questioned, looking completely lost.

"Shift. Now." I said.

"Why?" She said, annoyed.

"Look Emily, your dad is an incredible doctor, but frankly; I don't care if you're his daughter. For one, you will not threaten Brenna. For two, you will train. The pack is only as strong as its weakest link, and right now, you're it." Emily flinched at my harsh tone, but I did not break eye contact. "I am your alpha; you will do as I say. Now shift."

I quickly shifted into my wolf form, my clothes ripping as I did. Emily quickly followed suit.

Everyone stared at us in wolf form. My wolf was I sight, I already knew that. I'm completely white, which is not common anymore. A lot of the white wolves were killed off, years ago. It's believed that white wolves were the strongest, and that might be true. Emily's wolf was a brownish red, and a little smaller than mine. It was shocking to most people that my fur what pure white, considering your fur is usually just your hair color and my hair color is brunette with a tint of red.

All of the others quickly shifted as well, so that they would be able to hear what was going on. Everyone in the pack had a mind link when in wolf form. I'm sure they were eager to hear the drama.

"Now what?" I heard Emily's thoughts, as averted my eyes with fear.

"Fight me." I responded. Her head quickly snapped towards mine.

"No, I can't. I can't hurt the alpha."

"You won't." I chuckled in my mind. "If you beat me, you don't have to train. If I win, you do. Now FIGHT ME."