First kiss

The next day spyro made sure to get up early before Cynder and everyone else he wanted to plan something for Cynder. He wanted it to be a surprise for her. So he left and went into warfang to get something for her. Something very special that he knew that she would love. It was a black crystal shaped into a heart form. It had an outline with smaller red ruby hearts and in the middle a big purple diamond. Altogether spyro knew in his heart that Cynder would love it.

When Cynder woke up the first thing wanted was Spyro to hold her close to his body. She wait for this for far to long. She wanted Sypro bad more than ever. Just for him to allow her to snuggle up to him was enough.
That's all she wanted now. But when she open Spyro's door he wasn't there. That scared her she hoped he would come back soon.
Meanwhile spyro had just bought the gift and was heading back to his room. As he open his door Cynder was already in there waiting for him which surprised him. Cynder why you in my room with out me? Spyro was concerned about her. Oh there you are Spyro I was going to see if you wanted to snuggle with me but you weren't here. Where were you. I was out getting you a gift. What me a gift why spyro. Because I love you Cynder and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Cynder was in tears when Spyro said that. At first Spyro thought he messed up but just then Cynder kissed him passionately from that Spyro almost dropped the gift for Cynder but he managed to push her off just in time to catch then gift. Cynder was confused at first then realised that the gift had fallen. Oops my bad Spyro didn't mean for the gift to fall. Its okay and I'm sorry for pushing you off to catch it. It's okay Spyro I still love you. I love you too Cynder. Cynder? Yes Spyro um I got you this it's yours. Spyro gave her the box. Cynder grew curious at the box then opened it her heart stopped. She lifted the necklace out. She was in tears. Spyro I love it thank you so much. Without hesitation she grabbed him. Spyro didn't know what was about to happen. Then she kissed him directly on the mouth trying thrush her tongue into his mouth. Causing Spyro to open his for a deeper kiss. Minutes went by as they kept kissing. They kept doing this for another thirty seconds. When a knock can from the door. Spyro, Cynder, Ignitus wants to see you.

Part 9 coming soon.....