Malefor's new Servant

Ember was terrified what Malefor was planing to do to the guardians and the world. But she didn't know the he could corrupt someone and make them work for him. That's when Ember found out the hard way because she was his puppet now to control. And no one could stop him from destroying the world.

(Malefor view)
"But there might be one who could stop me I need to kill him so no one can stand in my way."
"That Spyro needs to go so I can destroy the world." Henchmen go prepare the army we've got a town to destroy."Right away lord Malefor" said the henchman.
The henchman left and and told the troops to get prepared for battle. As that was happening Malefor turned his attention to Ember who looked terrified."Malefor thought to himself I'm going to need kids if my rain of terror is to continue. That's when Ember notice that Malefor's cock was invisible to ember. Ember tried to screen but Malefor was to powerful and he made her be quite."Now listen to me you bitch I want my kids and your going to like it" he laughs. "No!!!! Oh please No!!!!!""Sorry but yes ha ha ha" your mine now bitch as Malefor ram his dragon hood into ember. Ember was in tears and pain as Malefor rapped her. Ember felt like she could just die. Malefor was corrupting her as she was being corrupted she was growing in size and her voice went just a little deeper."Now that's better" said Malefor laughing.
More master please more I'm so close. At that Malefor hits his climax sending Dark Ember into her orgasm. After that she just lay there feeling Malefor's cum inside her. She smile devilishly now Spyro and Cynder will die.

Part 15 coming soon...

Bet cha didn't see that coming hahaha.