Before Spyro

Once apon a time in a world of dragons there lived a peaceful dragon city. The city's name is warfang. It was known as the great town of guardians where dragons came all around to see the guardians. The guardians are Ignitus, Terrddor Volteer and Cyril. Some dragons were selected to train with the guardians in the temple. How the dragons were selected was by a sparring match the winners in the top four matches were aloud to come to the temple to train to get better in their element. There are ten elements whigh are fire, ice, electricy, earth, shadow, fear, poison, and wind. The last two elements are light and darkness. The light is the good it brings happiness to the land. While darkness brings terror and destruction to the world.
As the world went through the time of happiness. None of the other dragons knew that Malefor was going to destroy the world. In time Malefor will find the purpose of the purple dragon.
Malefor was not evil well not yet. Malefor was out about flying around when saw this black spot in the distance. That's when he found a young shadow dragon named cynder. At first she had no ideal what he was going to do to her she was scared. That's when Malefor introduce himself to her. He asked her where her parents were. I don't know where my parents are they just left and never came back. Oh I'm so sorry little one. How would you like to live with me I can teach you your elements. She thought about it for a bit then she accepted him to teach her elements.
· · ·
Meanwhile back in warfang Ignitus was still wondering what had happen to the other purple egg. Since the attack on the temple Ignitus had taken the purple egg and put it in the river where it ended up in a swamp where a firefly family raised him as there own firefly.

Part 2 coming.