Spyro's Real Brother

Sypro was still talking to Flame when Flame ask if he could come in. Because he wanted Cynder and Spyro to know why he is always around them not because he was Spyro's friend. But because he is Spyro's real brother.

Spyro led them to where Cynder was laying with her eggs. When she saw Flame and Spyro she was happy to see them. "So Flame have you told Spyro yet."
"Wait how did you know that I'm here to tell him the truth."

"Tell me what Flame?"
"Um......how do I tell you?"
"So here."
"This may be hard to believe but I'm your real brother."
"WHAT!"
"How is that possible Flame?"
"If it's true then what happen to my mother?"
*Flame looked down*
"Our mother is dead Spyro she was killed by One of Malefor's second in command his brother."
"WHAT!"
"NO!"
"NOT MY MOTHER!"
Spyro was in tears as both and Cynder and Flame tries to comfort him.
"I know Spyro I'm sad too." Because I lost my mother and our other brother Drake but we do have one more brother.
Spyro looked at Flame.
"Were is he then. Oh you mean them Spyro."
"Them?"
"Yes them Spyro."
"Where are they then."
"Spyro our brother live in the Malefor volcano with his wife and six kids."
"What's he like Flame?"
"Well he's not a good kid or bad he's just in the middle."
"Can I got and see him?"
"NO SPYRO!"
"He doesn't want anything to do with us he doesn't care what happen to mom. All he wants is us to be out of his life or dead."

As they finish talking Flame said his goodbyes and went home still wondering where His soon to be mate Ember was at.

Part 17 coming soon.....

Sorry for a short chapter its starting to get really hard to do this book. To think on it all day to put it together. It hurts my head.