NO HELLFIRE!!

Spyro runs into the room with his dying wife both Spyro's sons and his daughter were in tears because their mother is dying.

Hellfire ran home looking for the book he hid from his parents. He found it and ran back to the hospital and into his mother's room as she was dying Hellfire
placed the book on the bed when spyro saw it. He gasped "NO Hellfire" but it was to late he put his claw on Cynder's heart and then Hellfire fell over dead. His mother open her eyes to see Spyro in tears."Spyro what's wrong he didn't say a thing he just pointed at the book and their son dead on the ground. No tell me he didn't do it. He did it he killed himself to save you. I can't believe that he did it mom said her daughter. Why did he do it. He did it mom because he knew that dad couldn't live without you and we couldn't live without you. R.I.P HELLFIRE mom said and thank you but you shouldn't have of done it.
· · ·
A couple of days went by since their son Hellfire gave his life to his mother to live. Everything was back to normal well almost normal. Without their first son everything felt weird. They have be getting vists from everyone in warfang because they lost their son but he gave his live source to his mother.

Part 23 coming soon...
(P.S. their will be a book two)