The Unexpected Guest Bring Unsure Feelings

Everyone left for the meeting in the training room. As they entered there was no one in there. So Glacia challenge Spyro to an ice shard shooting contest. Sypro accept it and grabbed two targets as Blaze and Glacial grabbed two as well and set them up on the other end of the training room and went back to the middle of the room. "Ladies first", spyro said. What a gentle dragon said Glacia sarcastically.Glacia took her place and shot six ice shares all hitting the targets. All of them but three were bulleyes. Now it was Spyro's turn he sat in the center of the circle took a deep breath and fired six individuals ice shards all hitting the targets and all bulleyes. Glacia and Blaze's mouths dropped. How did you do that spyro. I practice a lot. Since I don't go on dates. I have all the time in the world. Well spyro great job. Just then the rest of his friends and the guardians walked in. Okay everyone Malefor will be hear in half an hour so please be good and behave. That goes for you to Volteer. What I don't get into trouble. Yes you do with that mouth of yours. You talk to much.

Just then the door open and Malefor walks on with a young dark dragonness. Everyone gasped at the site of her. Welcome old friend it's good to have you back in warfang. It is good to be home for a change. So how long are you going to stay. As long as you'll let us. What kind of host would we be if we didn't say as long as you need.

When spyro saw her he couldn't keep his eyes off her she was that beautiful. In his eyes he was hoping that she wasn't taken.

Um Malefor who is this. My names Cynder my mother and father left and never came back a year after that Malefor came and found me and asked me to train with him. You pour thing sound like you've had a rough life. Yes sir I have indeed had a rough life. But Malefor helped me out a lot these pasted two years.
Thanks to him I'm alive.
Wow Malefor you really know how to out do yourself. Thank you that means a lot. Now with that out of the way Malefor there is someone I want you to meet. Spyro saw his que and walked up beside Ignitus. Well I thought I'd never see the day I would see another one of my color spyro it's nice to meet you. You to sir. Spyro can you show Cynder to her room and show her the tour. Yes sir this way Cynder. Cynder followed spyro to the door of her room. Here it is Spyro said sorry it's not much. Its okay at least it's a room. So cynder how was the trip. It was fine. Spyro gave her a look like that couldn't be it. What back there was it. Spyro didn't buy it. That can't be it there's got to be more. Yeah there is but it's more personal if you know what I mean. Oh I understand. So tell me about yourself spyro. Well you know about that attack on the temple years ago and one egg went missing. Yes I do. Well I was that egg I grew up with a firefly family. I spent 15 years thinking that I too was a firefly till the day my brother sparks got into trouble with a frog fly. I blew fire to help him out. That's when I found out that I was a dragon. That's when I ran into Ignitus and took his offer of living here in Warfang. Well spyro sounds like you had a fun life. Do you know your parents. Sadly no I have no clue who is. Ever since I found out that I was a dragon I wanted to know who my real parents were. They both stared into each others eyes before they notice how close there maws were. They both went red in the face and looked away from one another then cynder said. Well we should be getting back now okay. Okay then follow me then.

As they entered the training room Malefor came up to spyro. Hey spyro is it. How are you in your elements. Well sir I'd say I'm okay.... spyro don't be so dramatic. Just today he best Glacia in an ice shooting challenge and beat blaze in a game called dodge fireball. Oh by the way blaze the name sucks. Earning a stare from the red dragon. Sounds about right spyro your a purple dragon your powers should be better than your friends. Well can you guys take me to the guardians chamber. Oh and Cynder fill free to do as you will.