Warfang

Spyro now lives in the temple of warfang . He's made some new friends in just a few weeks lived in warfang. His closest friends is Blaze and his mate Glacia.

Spyro! Get your lazy ass up. The guardians want to talk to us. Sparks they only want to talk to me not you. Why do you even go along with me anyways. Because that's what brothers do spyro they help each other. Oh and when did you start caring about me, spyro said jokingly. Grrrrr spyro just get up there's no need to keep the guardians waiting so come on. Okay sparks lets go.
As sparks and spyro walk into the main hall. All the guardians when sitting in a semi circle talking to one another. Oh good morning spyro sleep well asked Ignitus. Yes sir I did may I ask why you summon me here. We will soon we're waiting on your friends to show up. Oh okay just then Blaze and his mate walk in the front door. Sorry we're late everyone. Son I heard that Glacia went into your room and didn't come out. I hope your weren't doing anything you weren't supposed to. Dad! Both younger dragons went red in the face. Now Ignitus you shouldn't be so hard on them. There just like us when we were there age. Hi mom, Blaze said. Hi son, said Incendia. Just then Volt walked in with his mate. Hello everyone how you doing. Good said everyone. Okay now that everyone here let's get started we have a guess arriving later today so we all need to meet back here after breakfast so go eat. Who is it asked spyro? Its none other than Malefor himself. All the students gasped malefor he's coming to warfang. But why would he need to come here. There's nothing for him here. Everyone looked at spyro in shock at what he just said. Spyro are you okay. You talking down on a great purple dragon. I don't care I'll be in my room of you need me so peace out. With that spyro left leaving everyone to wonder what was his problem. No ones knows he's never acted like this before something must bothering the little dragon.
Okay everyone go and enjoy your day off and your breakfast. I'll go talk to spyro. After he said they all left while Ignitus went to Spyros sleeping quarters.
Spyro was sitting on his bed think that he will never be as good as Malefor. He doesn't want to be compared to him. Malefor is a master in his elements and Spyro is just a student in training after all. Just then a knock came for the door. "Its open" said spyro. Ignitus open the door and came in. Now spyro tell me why are you acting like that just a little bit ago. Ignitus I just do want my friends to think less of me because of Malefor being here I don't want to be compared to him. There there spyro there's nothing to be ashamed of. Your friends will always be there for you no matter what the cost. Yout really think so. I know so spyro my son Blaze loves having you as a friend. Your kinda like a brother to him that's what he told me. Now go join your friends and apologise to them and explain what happen they will for give you spyro. Okay Ignitus see you later then. Yep see you later Spyro.

Part 4 coming soon