Ember?

Flame went to the elders and took Ember with him. Ok Ember stay here okay I'll tell you when to come in okay. Okay love please hurry. At that Flame went inside to get Ignitus. Flame found him sitting at his table like usual. Hey Ignitus I need to talk to you and so does Ember. Wait Ember she's dead no she's not I brought her back she outside she needs to talk to you. Okay okay send her in. Then Flame went and got her she told everything that happen what Malefor was up to. Flame go get Spyro's family and and Spyro. Okay be right back with them. Flame left and went to Spyro's house hey Spyro you in there the door open Flame what brings you here. The guardians want to talk to you and your family right now. Okay lets go then hey Cynder kids come here the guardians want to talk to us. Just like that they were up and out the door. Oh and there's something I need to tell you brother said Flame. Yes Flame  what is it um your not going to like it but I brought my wife back. Back who's your wife. Ember is my wife Spyro I brought her back with a kiss of true love. The guardians will tell you everything that has happen and so will ember and she's not evil that was malefor's doing. This surprise Spyro and scared Cynder. They arrived at the temple and there was Ember not making contact with Spyro or Cynder. Ember said Spyro I'm sorry for what I did I had no other choice. No Spyro you did the right thing I want to thank for it you killed my evil side and now I have to kill my kids and my husband to be with my true love Flame. What who's you husband now. Malefor is I have to kill him and the family that I had with him in order to mate with Flame its the only way. Well Malefor is not evil anymore. Hahah that what he wants you to think Spyro he's planing to kill you by trying to be friendly. Once he gets you trust he'll attack and kill you he's took everything when I was his wife he thinks I'm dead but I'm not. Please Spyro do this for your family not me. Keep your eyes on him don't be fooled. And why should I listen to you Ember. Spyro you don't have to I'm just trying to keep Cynder's love alive. Whoa wait you don't love me anymore Ember said Spyro. To the tell the truth I never did I only followed you around to see if you tell me who my parents were that's all and I'm sorry for everything. Wait were's Hellfire he's gone Ember he killed himself to keep me alive. Oh my well looks like you need my help after all. What do you mean by throat Ember asked Ignitus. I know place that can bring him back without a cost follow me she leads them to Spyro's old room in the temple and pushed a button that turned the room into a place that was only in books.

Part 25 coming soon...
( P.S. sorry this chapter is to long I'm splitting it into 2 parts )