The meeting

As they were walking to the town square flame asked spyro why did ember leave without saying goodbye. They entered the town square when an ambush struck blocking all there exits. They weren't expecting a trap but it was.
Then a dark pink dragon lands then Malefore. Hello Spyro remember me said the pink dragon. Ember? Yay he remembers me by my voice hi spyro. Aw look honey spyro and cynder had kids too bad they won't be alive for much longer hahaha Get them!
Flame Spyro and cynder stood their ground killing the apes as they came in one bye trying to kill them. But they failed badly till all her soldier were dead. Spyro notice something in Malefor's eyes that was telling Spyro that ember was the evil one. The next thing Spyro saw was his wife being thrown and Malefor attacking ember and trying to save Spyro's family. Spyro snapped back into focus. He started to attack ember slashing here and there making her bleed with very deep cuts along her face and chest. Then she finally fell to the ground in defeat.
Spyro quickly got his family and Malefor out of there and went to the guardians. The guardians were surprised to see Malefor after all he did but that was another time.

Part 20 yay
Part 21 will be coming soon......

(Oh and lets start a riot)

Lmfao