Relaxing Day

After the defeat of Malefor Spyro and Cynder along with Flame and Ember were relaxing on Spyro's porch. Ember was trying to remember where Malefor sent there kids but she couldn't remember.

But then she had a vision of where they were sent. The mountain of Malefor. Shit just great. What? Whats wrong Ember? Said Flame. This Is going to be fun for me I have to go to the mountain of Malefor. For what may I ask said Spyro. To kill my evil kids so I can be with Flame. So your really going to kill them Ember most parents
Just leave them alone and marry their true love. Really I didn't know that I was told that is what I had to do to have kids with Flame.
"Well if you want kids with him then yes you have to kill them then, said Ignitus."
I thought so, um I know this is to much to ask but could I have some help with it.
"Sure Ember you can count me in," said Flame. Thank you babe said Ember. We'll help too Ember said Cynder.
"What!!! Said Spyro looking at Cynder why you just had kids yourself. I know but I'm not helping you are I can take care of the kids on my own.
"But why me she tried to kill me remember."
"I know honey but she needs your help and you are the only purple dragon left in the world. She's only asking for help because she wants to come back and start a family with your real brother Flame.
"Spyro can you not help him out?" asked Cynder.
Okay Cynder you win I'll help but I'm only doing this because of my brother. That's fine Spyro, said Ember.
"So Ember asked Spyro when you going to be heading out?"
In a couple of days I need some rest and so do you and Cynder and Flame so let's get some sleep and we'll finish this talk in the morning after breakfast. Sound like a plan to me said Spyro. Oh Ember since you and Flame don't have a place to live yet you will be staying with us in our guess room upstairs.
"Thanks guys" that real means a lot. Well if off to bed see you guys in the morning goodnight for now. Goodnight Flame and Ember sleep well. Oh and there's blankets on the top shelf of the closet. Thank you and goodnight.
They all went to their rooms Spyro and Cynder and their kids went with them as Ember and Flame went upstairs and to the left to their room to sleep. Flame and Ember snuggled together and fell fast asleep.

There you have it fokes chapter 27 is done took me awhile but it's done finally. Chapter 28 coming soon.....