Ember's Plan Goes Wrong

Cynder felt something was wrong after that kiss. But she didn't know that Spyro and Ignitus felt it to. You to be careful got it I fear something bad is about to happen.

(Ember's view)
When I saw Cynder kiss Spyro like that. It really pissed me off that all the time I've tried to get Spyro to myself. That bitch Cynder always keeps getting in my way and now she has given me no choice she MUST DIE. If me and Spyro are to be together she must be gone fore good. I do not care if she's pregnant her kids will not see the light of day because their Cynder's. But how would Spyro feel if I kill her when she is pregnant. Probably very sad and if he fines the one who did it their dead. I don't care if I die as long as Cynder dies to.

(Spyro's and Cynder's view)

Well babe lets get you home and fed. Okay thank you Spyro so much. My love for you is to much to explain in words so here. She kisses him. I love you to Cynder and I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life with no one to love. But then you came into my life and made me the happiest purple dragon who ever lived.

(Back to ember's side)
Ember started to think to herself now how would I kill her. Rip her heart out with my teeth. No poison her again no turn her into the monster. Hell yeah that one but I need to talk to Malefor now.

Meanwhile Malefor was talking to his evil servants telling them to hold off the attack to destroy warfang and the guardians once and for all. Just then ember saw Malefor and went to him. Malefor I need your help. Malefor quicky told his servants to go and fast and they did. What do you need ember? Don't play games with me I know your planning an attack on warfang to destroy the guardians and Spyro I'm here to ask If I can join as long as I'm the one to kill Cynder and her kids. Wait Cynders pregnant from who? Spyro is the lucky one to have her buying love him more I want to kill her so me and Spyro can be together. Well I'm sorry I have no clue what your talking about so just leave. NO I WILL NOT! Ember yelled at Malefor. I will not take that tone young lady no I'm sorry but your my personal prisoner. Malefor laugh with a devil look in his eyes. Ember thought to herself. What have I done......

Part 14 cooking soon.....