Pregnant

Morning came around early for Cynder. She wasn't feeling well. She got up out of bed which was a bad ideal. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. She could tell something was wrong because her underbelly felt a lot heavier than last night. She couldn't tell what was wrong. She got up and left the bath room and went to wake up Spyro. She finally got Spyro up. Spyro notice something was wrong Cynder looked sick. Cynder what's wrong. I don't know I feel heavier in my lower belly and I threw up just a little bit ago. Cynder come on I'm taking you to the guardians to see what's going on. Okay love let's go and off they went to the guardians.
The guardians were in the middle of teaching when they got there. Ignitus looked surprised to see them back. Hello Ignitus, hello Cynder, Spyro what brings you here today. Well it's Cynder but can we talk in private. Yes we can come follow me. Um Terrdor can you look after the students for a bit. Yes Ignitus I can okay thank you. Okay lets go you two. Spyro and Cynder walk with Ignitus to his room. So Spyro what's wrong with Cynder. That's the problem we don't know. Okay well then what kind of problems are you having Cynder. First off I threw up this morning. After that I notice my under belly felt heavier than normal. Well I got a question for the both of you. What is it Ignitus. Did you to mate last night. Um..... yes we did and what does that have to do with this. Because Cynder your pregnant. What you have said explains why. The throwing up it natural all females do it when they are pregnant. Your under belly feels heavier than normal which mean you have Spyro kids inside of you. I should have known you guys weren't ready to start a family. Hey! We were ready but we didn't know that my belly would expand and I would be throwing up all the time. Well then now you know that your pregnant. So if I were you I wouldn't tell anyone because if the enemies find out that Cynder is pregnant. You won't have a family then Spyro. But I'm glad you came to me first. Wait what you mean won't have a family if the enemies find out about my family. Because Spyro they will stop at nothing to get one of your kids to defeat you. Your kids are the only ones that can kill you Spyro. But if they can't get to them then they will kill your love. They can try said Sypro. I'm not going to leave my lover's side ever not in a million years.

I love Cynder to much to let anything happen to her. This was the first time Spyro said anything that he cared that much about Cynder. Cynder was in tears. Spyro turn around to see that but then she kissed him on the mouth right in front Ignitus. What they didn't know was that ember had saw what Cynder did the her Spyro. Ember: If it's the last thing I do I'm gonna kill that Cynder. Ember said.

(Oh no what will happen next will Cynder be killed or will ember be killed.)

Part 13 coming soon!!!!!!