The Question

Cynder sat there watching spyro practice with Malefor. "Spyro" it seems that fire is your strongest and earth is your weakest. Its okay to have favorites just make sure you have then equal soon. Okay Malefor I will. Okay that's it for today you to are dismissed. With that Spyro and Cynder walk out of the training room. They both looked back and forth at each other. They both new they liked each other the question was do I love her. Hey Cynder, said Spyro. Yes Spyro? Um I know we just met but would you go out with me? Cynder was shocked and her heart was beating faster than ever. Yes Spyro I would love to go out with you. Spyro jerked his head back and looked at Cynder. Really you would go out with me. Yes silly I wouldnt go with anyone else but you Spyro. Spyro world skyrocketed. Spyro felt like nothing could rune this moment. Till what happen next. It didn't rune the moment it just made him feel really weird in between his hind legs. Cynder lend in close to Spyro and planted a small kiss on his cheek. Which Spyro heart skip a few beats. As she pulled away spyro said let's go some where nice to eat tonight how would you like that. That would be nice spy. Sypro looked at Cynder. Cynder I've never been called by that I like it cyn? This time Cynder looked at Spyro with curiosity and Spyro thought he messed up. Say that again. Say what again. That name please spyro please say it again. Okay Cyn. She smiled. Spyro you are the only one who can call me that okay. Okay cynder.

As they sat spyro began to move closer to cynder. Cynder notice this and reached out with her paws and pulled spyro to her. They both sat in the embrace of each other. Spyro could tell there was something more to come. With her spyro saw her as something more than just a friend. He saw her as his love and mate of his life. Spyro and Cynder walk back to the sleeping room they both said there goodnight and went to bed.

Part 8 coming soon.......