Part Two of Ember

Okay Spyro and Cynder please stand here she pointed to a back spot and a purple spot on the ground they both looked at Ember now what now think really hard about your son then make a wish. They both started thinking and then made a wish and their son was back looking shocked at what just happen.

Mom dad are you dead. No son we brought you back with the help from Ember. What Embers evil. No son she not anymore I killed her and Flame brought her back.
"How do you feel Hellfire asked his mother. I'm okay mom now that we are all back together.
Son where did you go when you killed yourself. I when to heaven but then I was pulled back down to earth and here I am.

Thanks Ember for helping us get our son back.
"It wasn't a problem I told you that Malefor corrupted me. I'm trying to undo what Malefor made me do and get my mate Flame. Wait Ember you can't have Flame you are Malefor's mate forever. Hahaha that's what he thinks but I'm the one who has to kill him not Spyro or Cynder I have to. Why do you have to?
"Because if she kills her kids and Malefor she will no longer be bound to him and she can choose a different mate said Flame."
"Oh I didn't know that you could do that said Ignitus." Well then lets all go back to the temple and get some sleep and talk about this in the morning. Okay Ignitus but I'm going back to my house with Cynder. Oh and Ember and Flame you can spend the night with us said Cynder.

Part 26 coming soon...