Chapter 34 "Part Of Me"

~Austin~

Its now funeral day, ever since yesterday, I havent brought up the subject of Amber. I think she went alittle to hard but I know she had been holding it in since they were 13. Ive always heard it from Rebecca. Ive always been here for her. I always will be and she knows that.

"Babe are you alright.?" I heard her quiet, comforting voice, taking me out of my zone out. We were on our way to Meme's funeral and honestly I wasn't taking it well. I was wearing a black suit with a red tie. Rebecca was wearing a Black short strapless dress with a red ribbon going around that she tied in the back with red shoes. She looked beautiful.

"Uhm.. ye..yea im fine." I gave her a fake smile. She looked my face up an down, then leaned in and kissed my lips gently.

"I know your lying Austin. Im here for you. Im not going anywhere." She exclaimed quietly. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it, as a tear dropped from her beautiful crystal blue eyes.

"Thank you, Same here." I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. When we pulled up, I recognized my whole family. My family's huge. I froze when we walked into the church. I couldnt take this. I broke down. Reality finally hit me, I felt an arm wrap around the same hand that was getting held by Rebecca.

"Babe its okay." She said quietly kissing my cheek. Thats when I realized that I had tears streaming down my face. The whole crew was here, and Jessie. We greeted each other then the ceremony began. My mom walked up on stage with a tissue in her hand.

"First of all Id like to thank all of you for coming. It means so much. We are all gathered here today for the death of Meme..." My mom went on and on. I zoned out, until I heard Becca's voice telling me to go on stage. I insisted that she came with me. We walked up the isle hand in hand until we got to the microphone.

"Hey guys, Thank you for coming out.. it uhm... it means alot. Meme was my best friend. She supported me and was always there for me. So.. I felt the need to sing here for you guys... for her." I look down at Becca nervous, knowing this is a bad idea, cause im going to cry. Becca walked over to the chair and my guitar and brought it over to me. She gave me a slight reassuring smile letting me know everything will be okay and that she was there for me.

"I going to sing Your Guardian Angel." I said into the microphone, strumming my guitar. I looked over at Becca who was sitting in our seats. I started to cry but I continued going.I was watching the slide show that was going on behind me, threw the mirror on the wall.

"When I see Your smile,Tears run down my face. Cause I cant replace.... Now that Im strong I have figured out that This world turns cold and breaks threw my soul." I continued to sing. Before I knew it the song was over and I just sat there, crying. In complete horror. What is my life going to be like without my Meme.? My mom walked on stage, and hugged me, Becca was at the end of the stairs waiting for me. She wrapped her arms around me as we walked out to the lobby.

"Everything going to be alright Austin, Im right here." My baby said, calming me down. She wrapped her arms around me, While I cried into her. Before I knew it everyone was walking out of the church to go back to Grandpas and Me.. Grandpas house to eat and comfort each other. Everyone was crying. Everyone loved Meme,she was the most kind, caring, and lovable person.

"Hey man" Alex said, walking up and hugging me. "Im so sorry" He said, the girls were hugging each other. Sarah didnt really know Meme but she took everything to heart like she did.

"Come on guys lets go" My mom walked up to us. When we got to the house I froze. Will I be able to go back in.? Whats going to happen.? How can these people be in here?