Chapter 30 "Only Time Will Tell"

~Rebecca~

I woke up the next morning in the arms of the one I loved. I got up and went to the bathroom then started throwing up. I felt someone grab my hair and looked up to see Austin.

"Good morning baby." He said holding my hair.

"Morning. Austin you can leave if you'd like." I said giving him a look.

"Nope Im not going anywhere im going to be with you through this whole thing. Im not leaving your side." He said, I brushed my teeth after then went down stairs.

"Michele... I have to ask you something." I exclaimed finding her in the kitchen.

"Yes hunny.?" She asked me flipping her pancake.

"What would you do if I told you I was pregnant?" I asked her she spit her coffee out and looked at me.

"I would be very disappointed but I would be here to help you through it. Are you.?" She looked at me, with her eye brows up. I felt my phone ringing.

"Hold on ill be right back." I acted like I picked it up then ran upstairs and grabbed Austin.

"Austin, we need to tell her." I grabbed his hand dragging him down the stairs.

"Alright.?" Austin said confused.

"Michele... I am pregnant... I know you disappointed but Austin and I have talk about it and we'd like to go through with it. We love each other and I know were young but we decided to take this responsibility into our own hands." I said, I though that i took that very Maturely.

"Im disappointed in both of you. But im happy for you." She took a sip of her coffee.

"Thank you mom." Austin said, my phone started vibrating again and it was the same number "unknown".

"Hello" I said

"Hey its Amber I'd just like to let you know Austin and I had sex." I heard my ex best friend say into the phone.

"Excuse me?" I said, I looked at Austin angrily.

"You heard me" she said then hung up. I looked at Austin, my eyes burning of tears.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH MY EX BEST FRIEND? AFTER I TOLD YOU IM PREGNANT.?" I screamed at him, Michele listening to this whole conversation. She gave Austin a shocked but disappointed look.

"No I didnt I swear I di-" I cut him off by smacking him in the face. I ran into his room, and grabbed my things.

"Where are you going.?!" He asked me chasing me.

"Im leaving. i cant so this Austin.. You had sex with my best friend.. After we decided to have a family. We've been through this once before. I cant keep doing this." I exclaimed,I was now crying. Michele walked up to me.

"Austin isnt like this.. he wouldnt do that sweetie." she said.

"I didnt do that, I love you. Shes just trying to hurt you Becca." He said,He got down on his knee's crying.

"Do you see what you do to me. You make me weak. Your the only girl Ive cried over. What you do to me I cant explain. I love you. Im in love with you that will never change. Never would I ever do anything to hurt you like this. Ever." He said putting his hands over his face and crying. I looked down at him, Maybe hes right?

I walked back up stairs dragging him with me. He tripped getting up but when we did he ran with me.

I pushed him up against the wall and slapped him. Then kissed him. Harshly.