Chapter 3 " Heart's in my hand"

Rebecca's pov:

Amber came to see me in the hospital I was only there a couple of hours. They said i had a concussion, so because of that i had to stay a few hours. Shitty right? Well anyways I decided to tell Amber some secrets. Get some of the inside scoops that I missed about our boys.

"Amber.. Do u think Austin likes me.? I mean he did save me and all." I said looking at her, shes playing on her phone.

" Rebecca, its obvious. The boys in love with you. Its so cute. You guys can tell you like each other. We'll everyone else can except you to. You should have seen him trying to save you. He was on full commando save Becca. Cutest thing ever." She said jumping up and down.

"Cutest thing ever huh?... Dang I wish I saw that." I said looking down and my hands, imaging Austin actually being MY superman. To be honest, I didnt like Jessie more then a friend. Thats how I seen him an thats what he'll ever be to me. I need to stop this "thing" between us before anyone gets feeling for each other or it gets out.

"BECCA!?" I heard Amber scream then everything went black. I felt like I was on cloud 9 sereously... I felt like I was high as hell. But sleeping. In a nice peaceful sleep. Until I got rudely awaken by someone shaking me.

"Becca!!" I heard a males voice, it sounded like an angel. Still couldn't get my eyes to open though. The shaking stopped. I heard chairs moving. Then I heard the room go silent and someone start singing.

"Lets let go back to the day, when I saw your face, for the very first time, lets go back again when O held your hand and stared into your eyes." "Becca please wake up..." He started to sniffle. I remember that voice from anywhere, it was Austin. Wait did he mean that song.? He wrote that for me.? I thought he wrote that for his ex taylor. Thats who he had me convinced it was about. Omg... Austin does have feelings for me.!

By now i realized I could open my eyes now but I wanted to keep hearing him sing.

"Im never gonna find someone as beautiful as you girl." I tried hiding my smile but i couldn't resist. I gave his hand alittle squeeze. I could hear the smile in his voice as he kept on singing.

"Cause I knew you were the one, for you my life has just begun, baby you can count on me, cause your heart is in my hands." I felt him squeeze my hand lightly trying to be gentle.

I decided to open my eyes and look at him. He was stunning. His eyes were glossy from crying and he had a smile on his face every time he looked at me. The way his blue flannel made his eyes glow even more.

"Hey Austin" i said in a low faint voice so i wouldn't ruin the moment. Or scare him to death.

He stopped singing and looked at me. "Hey, your awake." He smile at me. He looked down at our hands then looked back up at me. He slowly pulled his hand away, but i squeezed it so he wouldn't. He kinda looked at me in shock.

"I like it like this." I said smiling at him. I blushed a little bit. "Wheres Amber and Jessie.?" I asked him looking around the room.

"They left a few hours ago. Amber only came in here so i could get something to eat. But that was about 8 hours ago. Ive been here with you the whole time. Only time i left your side was to eat and go to the bathroom.

"Awww, well im hungry can I leave yet.?" I asked Austin kinda blushing.

"Yea, the nurse told me not to wake you, but when you did wake up we could leave." He said looking down at the ground.

"Can you grab my clothes from over in the corner please.?" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Sure thing bab... Beccaa." He said looking away fast trying to find my clothes. I could tell he was blushing though, and maybe alittle embarrassed.

~ In Austin's car~

Austin and me where still holding hands while he drove to my house.

"Becca... Do u wanna go to dinner with me tonight.?" Austin asked gripping my hand.

"Are you asking me out on a date.?" I asked curious.

"Uhmm maybe..." He said shyly scared of my answer.

We pull into my drive way and he walks me to my door. "Alright" i said smiling, i kiss his cheek.

"Cool ill pick you up at 7." He said walking away from me.

------------------------------

Ding dong. I look at my phone and its exactly 7. Im wearing a flowery dress with pink flats. I go to the door an see Austin standing there in a nice red dress shirt, black tie, faded skinny jeans and black and red Jordan's.

"Hey Austin." I said smiling at him. He look hot.

"Hey Becca.... You look gr..eat." He said looking me up and down, the his eyes meeting mine as he smiles at me.

"Thanks you look great yourself." I said blushing and smiling.

Went bowling, went out to dinner. A candle let dinner, on the lake with lights around it. Its was absolutely beautiful. I felt like Cinderella. When we were done eating he told me to stay here. I sat there awkwardly until he cane back with his guitar.

He started singing me the song he sung i the hospital. The way his eyes sparkled was amazing. Then we went for a walk on the beach. Yes this lake has a beach awesome right.

We pulled up to my house and he walked me to my door. He walked inside with me we went to my room to hangout for a little bit. It was great. When he left i went to bed right away. I have a wedding to go to with my mom tomorrow.

-------------------

Heeeey guys, keep voting hopefully i can get more votes.! Tell you friends.

Leave comments.

Do you think Austin and Rebecca are gonna go out.?

Where did Amber and Jessie disappear to?