Chapter 13- What's your problem, freak?

I feel really horrible because I have had a writer's block this whole week so I have been putting off writing this until I slowly but surely finished the chapter. 

VOTE! COMMENT! FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~        

          “No!” I repeatedly screamed as I desperately clutched to my bed. The dreaded day every child hates was upon us and I was no exception to the terror.

          “Yes! You need to get up. It’s the first day of school,” Chloe exclaimed, releasing my leg which was nearly pulled out of its socket. I grunted, burying my head further into my pillow.

          “School can go screw itself, I’m tired,” I grumbled.

          “Chloe, go finish getting ready, we’ll take care of this,” someone said. The door clicked shut and then I heard two people say at the same time, “1, 2, 3… Aeris! Tickle monster!”

          My warm comforter flew away from my rapidly cooling body. I gave a small scream in protest but was soon being attacked by two pairs of rowdy hands that would not stop tickling me. I squealed, laughing and giggling, begging for sweet mercy.

          “Alright, Alex, I think she’s awake now,” Chris said, removing his hands from my aching body. Somewhere between giggles and unsteady breaths I stared at my two friends with a grin.

          “Definitely,” Alex replied, he stepped off and away from my bed with Chris by his side. “You have thirty minutes to be at the front door or I will find you and drag you out myself.”

          The door shut behind them as they left. With a huff and complete certainty he would go through with his threat, I got off my bed and stepped into my bathroom. My hair was a rat’s nest that took a few minutes to untangle.

          When we went shopping for clothes, Chris had explained to me that even though the school did uniform, it still had pretty strict dress codes. If you wore a skirt that went past your fingertips you had to either wear leggings, stockings, or tights. You must wear an article of clothing with the school’s insignia on it. You couldn’t sag your pants and no shirts could show midriff. And if your bra was showing in the least bit you were suspended.

          After a good face wash, I pulled on a white button up shirt and tugged a black puffed skirt on over it.  After slipping on black flats and a black cardigan that had the schools logo on it I walked out of my room. I spotted Skylar passing through the hallway. She spotted me and looked over my attire.

          “Come here, “she said, pushing me into a different room. The room was big, but not as big as mine, with dim orange walls. A queen sized bed was pushed into the corner of the room. A dress stood on the opposite side of the room and the entrance to the bathroom was right beside it. She pushed me through it and made me sit on the ledge of her bathtub.

          “What are you doing?” I asked with a panicked voice.

          “Do you honestly expect me to let you leave looking like that?”

          “What’s wrong with the way I look?”

          “Nothing, nothing at all, now close your eyes” she commanded.

          “What? No! I’ve known of your existence for like four days why should I let you mess with my face?” I protested with an emphasis on my face.

          “Because I can make you look amazing.”

          “I don’t care about that,” I scowled.