Zayn Malik imagine *For Maliiiiiiiiiik*

Zayn's girl time! Let's do this! Sorry for making your character cut, but I couldn't think of anything else. Also, if your eyes aren't green-blue, I'm sorry for that as well. Writer's block is bad on this one. Oh, yea, and in this, you live with me...haha, sorry. All your profile said was 1D's heart...oh yea, and I added myself into this. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

You had been waiting for over a week to see your boyfriend of 6 months, Zayn, at his house during his break from tour, and today was the day that you were going to head up to see him in his lovely hometown of West Lane Baildon, Bradford. At the airport, with three weeks' worth of stuff, you sat in your seat, waiting to get called up onto your flight. As each passing second went by, you got more excited. It was a 12 1/2 hour flight, with 3 stops before yours, but you didn't care. You just wanted to see your boyfriend, who you heard via Twitter had tried to kill himself, got 13 more tattoos, and was cheating on you with another girl who was "famous, beautiful, and a lot better singer." You didn't believe any of it, of course, but you never knew until you found out for yourself.

"Flight 3556, to Bradford, England, your flight is now boarding." The intercom said. Grabbing your bags, you went through security, and onto the plane, not even looking back. You took your 1st class seat that Zayn had set up for you, and got comfortable, putting in your earbuds, tuning everything out. It was 1:19pm when you took off, so right around 2:00 the next morning, your hometown time, you would arrive at the airport where Zayn would await your presence.

12 1/2 hours later, you were awakened by someone speaking on the intercom.

"This is the Bradford stop. Please unload if this is your stop." The lady said. You gathered your bags, and got off of the plane, legs cramping. You walked through security, got your bags checked, and walked into the lobby, which was mostly empty. Your eyes caught Zayn's, and dropping your bags, you ran into his arms, jumping to meet his height, considering the 6 inch difference.

"Zaynie boo, I missed you so much!" You shouted into his shoulder as he spun you around mid-air.

"I missed you, too, Laressa. This is going to be so much FUN!" He set you down, then picked up your bags, walking with you to his car.

You got into his car, and the smell of jasmine filled your nose, while soft, slow songs filled your ears, as well as Zayn talking to you the whole way home, asking about your life, how things have been going, and a few other things. It was a 30 minute ride home at the least, but he wanted to make it last as long as possible, going the long way home, and even stopping for ice cream. Talk about late-night pampering!

Finally, the time said 3:00am (according to your iPod) when you arrived at Zayn's. You got out of the car, and helped Zayn carry your bags into the house. The only light in the whole house was the night lights that were each hallway. You set your bags in Zayn's art room, where he told you to put them, then went into the bathroom to change into some more comfortable clothes.

15 minutes later, you came out, and found Zayn staring at you through the entrance to his room, giving you an evil stare, like he wanted to hurt you. This look always scared you, so as soon as you made it out, you took off running, crying your eyes out. He came after you, finding you on the stairs, ready to cut yourself for the first time.

"Laressa, I was just-WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE???" He screamed, making you jump up, almost falling down the stairs. "Trying to cut yourself, are you?"

"Zayn, you don't understand. I haven't cut before, and I wasn't going to do it." You cried, his tone scaring you. He stole what you had planned on using to cut yourself from your hand, hiding it under a chair in the kitchen.

"Sure...sure you weren't going to. I saw how fucking close you were to doing it. I saw that blade touch your skin. If I wouldn't have said anything, you would have done it."