Preference- You Crash at Regionals

*In a different 1D boy's perspective*

Zayn (in Liam's POV): You were on the line for your first race for Sophomore ladies at the Northwest Regional qualifying championships. Zayn was cheering you on, and when you started, another girl, from GSW Racing, tripped you with her skate, and you, along with her, and the rest of the line-up fell, so this resulted in a re-run of the start. You didn't think that you could do it, because you fell straight down on your wrist, and possibly broke it. Since you took the hardest impact, the medical team examined you before making a decision that you weren't going to be able to race for the rest of the meet. You were so upset, that you started crying. Your coach brought you to us boys, and Zayn noticed that you were crying fairly hard. He walked over to you, and tried to comfort you.

"Even if you can't skate the rest of this meet, I still love you, Janel." Zayn cooed softly to you. You cried into his shoulder, and passed out, meaning that you fell asleep, about 20 minutes later. Zayn took you back to the hotel, and spent the rest of the meet weekend, taking care of you and your broken wrist. You decided to get it looked at once you got home. You went home three days later, and was diagnosed with a cracked wrist, and a broken finger, but you would be able to skate in 2 days.

Niall (in Louis' POV): You were getting ready to enter the last lap of the 1000m. race of your Sophomore ladies' National qualifying division. Niall wouldn't stop screaming!

"COME ON, PRINCESS! KEEP 1ST PLACE!" Niall screamed, nearly at the top of his lungs. You entered the first corner, and 2nd place tried to make a pass, but fell, and you fell on top of her, breaking your hand in the process. The medical team stopped the race, and got you taken care of. You had to stop racing right then, so the medical team, and your coach, brought you to us. I examined your wrist, and Niall started freaking out when I told him that your hand was broken. He rushed you to the hospital, and the doctors there put you in a cast, and said that you could still skate, starting after the meet, but you would require help putting your left skate on. Since you couldn't race, Niall took you home, and you spent all of the time, until your next practice, laying on the couch, while Niall, Liam, and I took care of you.

Liam (in Niall's POV): You were on the line for your final race of the Sophomore ladies qualifying division for Nationals. You rocketed off of the start, but entering the first corner, you fell, knocking yourself out as your head bounced against the floor. The race had to be stopped, and the medics came in, and rushed you to the nearest hospital. Liam, Harry, and I met you there, and you didn't come to for another 2 and a half hours after we got there. When you finally came to, everything was spinning, and you felt nauseous. This continued until the next day, when you were released. I rushed you home, and spent the next three weeks taking care of you, since you had a concussion, but of course, Liam was restless, wanting to help me care for you. I told him to get some rest, and I could get it. This continued for the three weeks that I was taking care of you.

Louis (in Harry's POV): You? Falling in front of Louis? No one thought that it would ever happen, but there, at Regionals, it did. You raced hard, until the finish of your final race for Sophomore ladies. You had already made it to Nationals, but that's not the main point. Coming to celebrate with us boys, you were tripped, and you fell, going face first into the wall. You started to get back up, but once you got your skates on the ground, you fell back into the wall. Louis ran over, and helped you back to the table that us boys were sitting at. After a few minutes, you asked what happened. Louis, being the sassy one, said something that was completely, and utterly, obvious.

"You just hit a wall after qualifying for Nationals- nothing too major." Louis sassed. You screamed when he said that you had made it to Nationals. This was only your 3rd meet in your entire racing career, and Lou and I, were extremely proud of you. You were even proud of yourself.   

Harry (in Zayn's POV): You were warming up for your Sophomore ladies' final. You skated quite a few fast laps, too many for me to count. You got on the line, and started swiftly, leaving imaginary dust behind you as you ran around the maple track. You came into the corner, and your skate was taken out from underneath you, causing you to fall. Once getting back up, and finishing the race, you discovered that you hurt your ankle. You came over to me, and asked where Harry was. I pointed you over to where he was, but instead of telling you to go to him, I told you to stay here, and rest your ankle; besides, you weren't skating very well on it, anyway. You took a seat, next to Niall, and got your skate off. Your ankle started swelling, so Niall went after me, to bring Harry to an injured you. When he saw it, he took you to the nearest hospital, where you were diagnosed with a sprained ankle. You weren't going to be able to skate again for four to six weeks. Thank goodness that you had already raced your last race. Harry took you home, and took care of you, basically pampering you, even after you were medically cleared to skate again.

I know that this is bad, once again. Save the hate.

-Janel