Preference- He is in pain. Poor boys! :'C

Zayn: Zayn woke up one morning, in severe pain, around his stomach. He rolled over, to find you sleeping painfully next to him. He didn't want to wake you, but he was in some serious pain. He could normally take anything, including one of your hard kicks to the package, but this was different. For some strange reason, he couldn't take this very well. You two were in a serious fight last night, but you two had forgave each other, so he wondered if maybe, his pain was caused by knowing that you were hurt, too. You woke up with the same pain, except that yours was a lot worse than his, and when you rolled over, facing away from Zayn, you remembered the hard punch, then the shove into the wall, then a few hard slaps on the face, from Zayn, and you cried loudly, enough for Zayn to toughen up, and check on you.

"Are you alright, Janel. Are you in pain, too, from the fight last night?"

"Y-yyea, Zayn, I am. You kicked me relatively- OOOOWWWW-- hard, OW! I can't take the pain anymore, Zayn! I need it to stop. Help me out?"

"Sure, love, but first, let me see what I did to you." You lifted your shirt up quite a bit, to the bottom of your B-cups, and there were bruises, rub burns, and hand prints all over your stomach. "Oh my god, I beat you, didn't I? How could I?" You slightly nodded, but it hurt. Zayn checked your neck, and it was covered in bruises. "Oh my, babe. I did all of this to you?" You showed him your legs, your area, your arms, and your face. "Why, me, why did I do this to her? I am such an idiot! I am soooooo sorry about everything that I did last night. You didn't do much to me, in case you were wondering. All there is from you is a slight pink spot on my chest, nothing too bad. You did nothing close to what I did to you. I gave you an even worse beating than what your dad gave you, before you moved in with me. I gave you a very painful reminder of that day." You both then had a flashback.

You were at home, just doing the normal fangirling, that a normal teenage Directioner does whenever she can. Your dad called for you from the top of the stairs to come up. You bolted upstairs, and you walked into a fist. You were knocked to the ground, and then, it didn't stop there. Your dad gave you punches and slaps across the face, on the chest, down and up the arms, legs, and then, after all of that, he kicked you several times in the stomach, until you threw up. When you finally got away from him, you ran to your room, packed your stuff, and called Zayn. After he showed up, you ran off, with your dad nowhere in sight, thank God, and you two rushed to his flat. He noticed all of the marks on you, from your dad, and Zayn filed a police report against him. Your dad was arrested immediately, and he, to this day, is still in jail, and no one is allowed to see him, but who would want to, after knowing what he did to you?

"Babe, last night, I..I totally forgot about that. I should have thought before doing that to you. I can't believe that I actually had the balls to do that to the love of my life." You sobbed multiple times, loudly, and Zayn comforted you, trying to get rid of the super bad memory.

Niall: For your anniversary, you and Niall wanted to play a game of football. You kick the ball to him, and he kicks it back, harder than anticipated, and hit you, center of the face. You continued with the game, even though you hurt badly. You kicked the ball back to Niall, and it hit him, center of the package.

"AAAAAGHHH, JANEL, NOT THERE! AH, THAT HURT!" You ran to him.

"Oh my, Ni, I'm sooo sorry."

"Hey, it was only a payback for mine going into your face."

"Don't worry about me, are you alright."

"Don't blame me if I can't get you pregnant in the near future."

"Yea, I won't."

"Is your face OK? Does it need a Horan Kiss?"

"Please?" He kissed it, and took you home, not even noticing the pain about his package, and focusing on your face pain.

Liam: You and Liam are in a paintball war, and you just took one to the area. You screamed, then shot at him, and the next thing that you hear is Liam screaming.

"JANEL, FACE HERE! YOU HIT MY FACE! AGENT LIAM DOWN!"

"OH MY GOD, LIAM, I AM SOOO SORRY! I didn't..." You dropped to your knees, showing surrender, and Liam ran over to you. You cried very hard, and Liam felt bad for making you cry.

"Janel, please, stop crying. I'm just fine. It hurts a bit, but I'll be alright. I'm OK."

"I am sooo sorry, Li. Please don't hurt me."

"Janel, babe, I won't. It was a mere accident, and you didn't mean to." Liam took you home, and you tried your best to stay away from Liam, afraid that he might hurt you back for hitting his face with a paintball.

Louis: He woke up, and started getting leg pains. He thought nothing of it, and continued sleeping. You were in the hospital, overnight, because you had some bloodwork done, and it didn't go as expected. He got a call from the hospital.

"Hello?"

"Is this Louis Tomlinson, Janel's boyfriend?"

"Yes, this is Louis."

"Janel is in some serious pain around her abdomen, and her breasts are considerably swollen. She could go home, but I am warning you, she most likely won't want to have any sex for a couple weeks."

"Alright, so do I have to come get her, or is the ambulance bringing her, or what's going on?"

"The ambulance that's bringing her home just got here, so they're loading her up on the stretcher now. She should be home in a few minutes."

"Thanks, Dr.....?"

"Sorenstien."

"OK."

"Bye, Louis."

"Bye." He hangs up, and walks painfully to the front door, awaiting your arrival. You get home, and Louis, completely ignoring his aching legs, runs to you, and gets you off of the stretcher. He tries to hug you, but then notices your chest. It is swollen quite a lot, so he took you inside, and cooled you off.

Harry:  He just some heartbreak pains, because you were taken away from him for three days, for some medical testing. When you come back, from the hospital in the nearest big city to your house, in Holmes Chapel, his pain goes away, and he feels better, knowing that you are safe with him once again, and not around a bunch of pain-causing machines.

-Janel