Preference- You and him get to design the new speed team uniform.

Zayn: "Janel, I need to speak with you. Meet me in the office right after speed practice."  Your coach yelled, as you started the last race. You didn't know what he wanted from you, but you decided to just go with it, and see him after practice.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No, I just want to talk to you about something."

"Can Zayn come in with me?"

"Sure, I guess. I need his input, too." You crossed the finish line, and your coach blew his whistle, signaling your finish. After the last person crosses the line, your coach announces the end of practice. You go to Zayn immediately, and tell him to meet you at the office door. He did, and once the coach came over, he unlocked the door, and motioned you and Zayn inside. It was a mess, but neither of you cared. You just wanted to get whatever the coach was going to talk to you about over with.

"Janel, Zayn, the uniform design is a bit old. I was thinking about changing it. What do you two think?" You responded first, then Zayn responded.

"Yea, great idea."

"What is it going to be, coach?" Your coach started to tap a pen on the desk, making you and Zayn nervous as hell.

"That's why I called you two in here. I want you each to come up with a few designs, then let me see them on Saturday."

"Woah, woah, woah! You're seriously trusting us two to come up with the uniform design?? It's your team, so I think that-"

"You should do it. He's an artist, and you're a great idea contributor."

"What are the requirements?"

"It has to have Rollerdrome Rampage on it's front; you can put it on the back if you want to. It also has to have a theme, that everyone likes; that means that it can't be anything inappropiate, and other than that, you guys have complete artistic control. You two can do it. I have hopes for you, Janel."

"Thanks, Jeremy."

"See you on Saturday, yeah?"

"Yeah, I'll be here." You walked out of the rink, and instantly started freaking out. "What am I going to do? The coach won't like this.."

"Janel, babe, just draw whatever comes to mind. You've got this, girl."

"OK..I'll have to get some inspiration from some others.."

"Just do whatever. It seems hard, but it's really easy." You started looking at other team's uniforms, and got some ideas. Within minutes, you had 2 designs. You showed them to Zayn, and he was quite impressed. "See, Janel, what'd I tell you? I knew you could do it. Here's mine. It's no where near as cool as yours, though." He hands you his drawing pad, and his was very cool. It was similar to the old one, but different at the same time. You continued coming up with designs until the next practice, and when you showed them to Jeremy, he seemed satisfied with both of your works. He picked one of yours, and suggested that there could be different colors, depending on the team member's color preferences. 2 weeks later, you, and the rest of your team, were trying out the new uniforms. They all seemed happy with them, and when they would ask Jeremy who designed them, he would simply point at you. Your new design was complimented at meets across the Northwest, and even earned some National acknowledgements.

Niall: "Ugh, Niall, why did you suggest for me to design the new uniforms? You know that this is a bad idea, but you went out, and told my coach that I was more than capable of doing it."

"Janel, you'll do fine. He did say that I could help, you know that, right? I have a perfect idea for it!"

"What is it?"

"Let me see your pad there." You hand it to Niall, and about 5 minutes later, he gives it back to you, and shows you it, while he explained what he did, and why. He did a rainbow, since your team was an all-girl team, and down the legs, it had "Nampa, Idaho" in red, fading into an orange-yellow. "Rollerdrome Rampage Speed Team" was at the top of the rainbow, in hot pink letters, with a shade of electric lime green surrounding it. You took it with you to your next practice, and showed your coach.

"Nice, I'll get these made. Thanks, Janel. These are cool! Who did these?"

"My boyfriend, Niall."

"He has a very big imagination, now, doesn't he?"

"Yea."

"Cool, so see you on Tuesday."

"Alright, see you." Niall was very impressed with his work when in two weeks, the whole team was wearing them. Whenever your team went to meets, you got compliments all the time, even at Nationals, and then up to Worlds.

Liam: "Come on, Janel, do something pretty, yet catching to the opponent's eye."

"But...Liam, I can't think of anything. We already have flames, and I don't want to do a ridiculous neon. It looks weird."

"Here, would you like some help?"

"Please, Liam, I don't want it; I need it." You gave him your drawing pad, and a few minutes later, he had an excellent idea down on paper. He showed you what he had, and you couldn't help but feel jealous. "Why is it that you are always the talented one here?"

"I can't skate, like you can. I don't have your voice, and trust me, that's something that I want. I can't  do a lot of things that you can do. That, right there, makes us even." You, non-admitedly, liked it, and you wanted to see it on you. Two weeks after showing the idea to your coach, you were modeling it. "See, Janel, what'd I tell you? I like it, actually. No one will ever know that I did this."

"Yea, unless I tell them."

"Yea, you got me on that one." All over the nation, your coach was getting compliments on the new design. You and Liam never had felt more satisfied with yourselves, but when anyone said that you designed it, you couldn't help, but say that Liam did it.

Louis: "Here, babe, let's get to work. We have a new speed skating uniform to design, and we don't have much time left." You started to design an idea, one of the many ones that you had. Louis didn't seem to like the first one, so you put it to the side, and let him do one. You, surprisingly, liked his better than you liked your own, and that is a major shock. You wanted to show the coach both of them, so that she could pick between the two. You then made a bet with Louis.

"Lou, if Suzanna picks mine for the new design, then you have to walk only in your underwear whenever you are in this household for a week, and if she picks yours, then I have to...(this is going to be scary)...I have to be on top for a week. Sound like a deal?"

"Yea, of course. Prepare, Janel, for the loss of your sanity."

"Sure, Lou, OK, whatever." The next practice, you showed your coach, and she picked yours. "Hahahahaha, Louis. You have to do what I said earlier now. Yea, good job, me!"

"Yea, yea, I heard you. (Peasant) I'll do it, but I won't like it too much.." You got home, and the next week, you were tortured by Louis, for making him walk in nothing but his underwear.

Harry: "Janel, Harry, office, now!" Your coach yelled as you were taking your skates off, at the end of practice. You both were on the team; he was slightly slower than you. You both reported to the office, where the coach had some ideas drawn for the new speed team uniform. "Which one should I do for the new uniform? Janel, you pick." You picked "#4," which was very similar to Team Oaks' uniform; a camoflauge color; available in green for the boys, and pink for the girls, more like, for you. Harry disagreed, and picked a more speed-looking one; a neon orange one, with a bunch of speed skates all over it. Your coach said that he liked your choice better, so three weeks later, the uniforms were in, and you and Harry spent a lot of time wearing them, trying to break them in. You both got National compliments of them, and a bunch of speed teams across the Northwest wanted to have it, but you wouldn't let them use it.

-Janel (ideas originally recieved by LizzieStyles, my sister.)