Preference- He attends your photo shoot.

Zayn: You and your speed team have been posing for close to an hour. You and the team have done a lot of pictures so far, and the team needs a break. Jeremy, your coach, allows a break, and that's when Zayn makes his move.

"Jeremy, could I do a few pictures, just me and Janel?"

"Ask the photographer." He asks the photographer, and he gives you and Zayn the go-ahead to do some pictures, just the two of you. You and Zayn get into your first pose, which is him standing on your skates, and you looking over his shoulder. *click* You two get into your next pose, which you're both in downstart, looking at the camera. *click* The next pose is scary for Zayn, because he has to get skates on for this one. Once he comes back out onto the floor, you and him stand on the podium that was set up. You each had medals around your necks- you had all of your National medals, and Zayn had to borrow Nike's medals for this picture. You teach him podium position, and he gets into it, looking at the camera. *click* You got off of the podium, and you took your last picture together. It was on the line. You had to help Zayn over to the line, due to the fact that he couldn't stop on his skates, which were actually your old ones. On the line, you enter upstart position, after helping Zayn into it. *click* You helped Zayn off of the floor, and took the skates off of him. He put them away, as you skated back to the cameras, just when it was time for individual pictures. Nike went first, then AJ, Parker, Pierce, Dane, Chris, Harrison, Angela, Ryder, Mariah, Aidan, Kristian, Michaela, then finally, you. You had fun, and so did Zayn.

"It's time for me to skate practice now, Zayn. We can go home in another hour and a half."

You skated practice, with a bigger self-esteem than normal, and you finally beat Pierce, the fastest on your team.

Niall: Niall is watching you at practice, and at the beginning, it's a photo shoot. Even though a photo shoot is boring to watch, Niall stayed.

"It's not much fun, watching the team pose. The only reason that I'm even here is because Janel has practice after this."

"It's not really that bad, Niall. Some of the poses that they're making Janel do...are hard on her bad back."

"Oh yea, I see that...oooh, that's a bad one." He just saw a pose where you are bent back as far as you can be, and AJ and Nike were under you, their heads coming out of your sides. The rest of the team was circled around the back of you.

When the shoot was over, it was time for practice. Another hour later, you're done with practice, and you go to your basketball tournament.

Liam: You were a pop star, and you were just starting on your 3rd album. You had to come up with a cover for it, so there were a lot of pictures taken, trying to decide on the right one. Since Liam knew that most of your songs were about finding love, so he offered to take a picture, you and him, for the cover. A few pictures later, Liam had the perfect one for you. You are on your knees, facing Liam, and he is holding on your hand, acting like he's picking you off of your knees. Your management liked it, so that was your new album cover. 3 months later, your 3rd album, "About Love........and speedy times ahead," was a #2 hit album, just below One Direction's Take Me Home. At the next award show, you and One Direction are just 5 votes apart from each other, and in the end, you topped them, and got the award for Best New Album. Your fanbase was the Rosies, since your middle name is Rose. 

Louis: He wouldn't miss anything of yours for the world, not even your photo shoot. You were an ice champion, and it was time to take some pictures for the ice skater's magazine, Ice Weekly. You took some pictures off your skates, and some on them. It was fun, especially when Louis got to pick the pose.

Harry: You had just broken a National record, that no one has even been close to since it was set, and it was a huge deal across the nation. You had an entire session of pictures done, just for you, and breaking this record. Harry was super proud of you, and you were as smiley as ever, except these smiles meant a lot more to you than any others. Your fave pic, which was you and Harry, on the first place podium, went into the magazine, and the caption was "National record broken! Styles throws it down, hard! Look where she's at now, and her boyfriend even joined her in the placing fun!"

-Janel (ideas originally contributed by LizzieStyles (for Zayn's and Niall's) and my boyfriend, ClaytonMalik (for Harry's)