Preference- Waking you up.....

Zayn: He shakes your shoulder gently as he lets the radio play in the background.

"Janel, time to get up, lovely." Zayn coos, as he shakes your shoulder gently, trying to get you to move. "Janel..." Your electric blue-silver eyes open, to meet his caramel brown eyes. Perfect! You get up, and Zayn lies you down on the couch, while he makes breakfast for the two of you.

Niall: He shakes your arm, then your legs, only to earn groans of disappointment from you.

"Janel, come on. If you don't wake up, you can't go to speed team." He knows that you can't stand missing a practice, so that got you up faster than anything else. "Good, now, you're up. Took you long enough."

"Shut up, Niall!"

Liam: He is super gentle, and he plays with your hair as he says random things to you.

"Janel, baby, time to get up. There's a lot of adventure today. You don't want to miss it. Get up. Please, just for me." Your eyes open, and meet his almost instantly. "Good. Now, hurry to get dressed and ready, because we have a long day in front of us."

Louis: He plays your least favorite song loudly as he sings to it, and occasionally, shakes you strongly, but not too hard.

"Janel, get up! Come on, you're lazier than I am!" Louis says, after the song is finally over.

"NO!"

"Janel Rose Tomlinson, get out of that bed right now, or else!"

"Or else what?"

"We can't have fun." That gets you up. He already has your outfit for the day thrown together, so you put it on, and start the day with Louis.

Harry: "Janel, come on, love. You've been asleep for eight hours now. Get up." Harry says quietly, as he shakes your shoulder.

"Harry......"

"Come on. Get up. Please??"

"I don't feel good."

"Do you feel like throwing up?"

"No...my head hurts, from the fun last night."

"Oh...I'll give you one more hour of sleep. It's only 5:00am. anyway."

"5am??? Harry, why do you always try to wake me up so early? Let me sleep until 9."

"Ok..." He decides to get back into bed, and falls asleep with you.......he wakes up, and it's way past 9am...... "Ugh..."

-Janel