Preference- You are crying when he comes home from tour

Zayn: He has been gone for the past three months, and on the day that he was supposed to come home, is when you couldn't hold it anymore. You missed him so much, that you have wanted to cry since he left. You went to your room, and cried while you drew a picture of you and Zayn together. Just before you were able to finish the picture, which the final detail was a heart with your names in it, you couldn't see straight. You put the drawing pad next to you, the colored pencils on top of it, and cried into a pillow that you had on the bed. You didn't hear him walk in the door, so you kept crying.

"Janel, babe, I'm home! Where are you?" You wanted to just scream where you were, but you didn't want to let him see your crying face. He couldn't hear your sobs, either, so bonus for you. He noticed that your bedroom door was closed, so he tried to open it, but it was locked.

"Babe, let me in. I want to kiss you hello. I'm home, you know." From behind the door, you wanted to let him in, but didn't.

"I don't want you to see me like this, Zayn. I look like a mess."

"Baby girl, it's fine, now, let me in here, so I can look into those beautiful, sparkling blue eyes of yours."

"No, Zayn, just leave me be."

"I'm coming in here, whether you like it or- babe, have you been crying? Have you missed me that much?"

"Get your butt in here, or else the world!"

"I don't know what that means, but I'm coming- woah, babe, this room is a mess! You did all of this, in your fit of crying screams?"

"Yea, I did."

"Oh, baby, I didn't mean to cause you this much pain. Now, what's this? A picture?"

"Yea, but it's no where near as cool as any of your works."

"It's really good. It just needs one more minor detail."

"Go ahead. Finish it." He did the heart for you, and wrote both of your names in it, just like how you were going to do it.

"Done. Check it out, Janel. I can't believe that you did this."

"Wow, I guess that I did pretty good.."

"Now, let's work on drying those tears of yours." He cradled you gently against his chest, after taking a seat next to you. You stopped crying a few minutes later.

Niall: Your emotions had gotten the best of you after Niall being away for multiple, too many nights to count. You were completely sleepless, and refused to rest until Niall got home. When he got home, you were on the couch, crying.

"Babe, what's up? Your Irishman's home."

"Leave me to cry, Niall."

"No. Tell me what's wrong."

"I haven't slept a minute since you left, and I'm tired, and I'm crying."

"Why? Did you miss me?" You nodded slightly, never giving eye contact to Niall.

"Awe, babe, well, now that I'm home, let's rest together."

"I don't feel like cuddling right now."

"Come on, please, Janel."

"Fine. Take me to bed, sing me to sleep, then we can cuddle."

"Deal." He carried you to bed, sung Little Things until you cried yourself to sleep, then he wrapped his arms around you, his head resting in your right shoulder, and fell asleep soon after.

Liam: You had just Skyped Liam while he was on the plane back home. You started crying during the video chat, and you thought that you had exited out of the chat, but you just turned it to minimize. He watched, from the plane, you cry, and cry, and every few minutes, he would say that he would be home that afternoon. He got off of the plane, and ran to the taxi that was waiting for him at the front entrance.

"(Your address), please." A few minutes later, he was running up the steps, all of his bags in his hands. He opened the door, and ran in, throwing all of his stuff on the couch. He ran into your room, and you acknowledged that he was welcome home by smiling weakly, before continuing to drown everything out in your sobs and tears. Liam hugged you, and you just cried harder. You were blocking everything out, and you were numb to the world. Liam got you to "come out of your shell" and once you did, you fell asleep in his arms.

Louis: "Babe, I'm- woah, someone's been crying. How long has this been going on?"

"Since you left."

"Babe, I tried Skyping you, but you were never on."

"Too stressed. Sorry."

"It's alright, now, stop crying, before I tickle it out of you."

"Don't-" Too late. He had started tickling you, and you laughed as hard as you could, and when he was done, he hugged you.

"Welcome home, Louis."

Harry: You wanted to see your boyfriend so bad, but all you had was the pictures on your phone. You pulled out your phone, but remembered that Harry had broken the screen on it in a fight just before he left.

"Babe, I'm-"

"Leave me be, Harry."

"I'm home?"

"Leave, now!"

"Why, babe?"

"You broke my phone screen."

"When? Oh, yea. Babe, I hope that you aren't still upset about that."

"Look at my arm! That's all from you!" You started crying really easily, but loudly, and Harry apologized quickly, and placed a kiss on each of the open wounds, bruises, and cuts that either he made, or you did. He cuddled up to you, and welcomed you to his world, even though you were already his whole world.

-Janel