Preference- One of his comments makes you make yourself self-harm.

During an interview, the question was brought up about what your boyfriend didn't like about you. This is what follows.

Zayn: "Well, if I had to say something that I didn't like about Janel, it would be that she has those open scars on her stomach. I don't really like those, but other than that, she's perfect."

"May I ask, what are the scars from, or has she told you?"

"Cutting. She cuts, and well, those scars are just a few of the reminders that she has left, that tell her to just do worse to herself."

"Do you try to stop her?"

"When she does it, is usually when I'm out doing something, with the boys, but if I catch her when I'm home, then I try to stop her. *sniffles* I try to do everything that I can." Hearing this come out of Zayn's mouth, absolutely shook your stomach violently. You ran to the bathroom, and threw up a lot. When Zayn got home from that interview, you weren't exactly the happiest person ever...

Niall: "I love everything about Janel, except for one thing. I don't like the fact that she's anorexic. That's bad for her, to always make herself throw up, or even refuse to eat. She's lost a lot of weight as of late, and I'm worried about her."

"Is she bulimic, too?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure that she is." Niall then calls you. You answer, just before throwing up.

"OMG, Janel, don't tell me. It's intentional?"

"Yepp, it is."

"Babe, stop!"

"Not until you take that back."

"Janel, I don't like you making yourself throw up. It's not healthy. Do I need remind you that you only weigh 90 pounds, and you need to be 135. You're 45 pounds underweight, and you need to get back to normal, or it will be another 3-week stay at the hospital for you, and 3 weeks of no sleep for me."

"Niall, you don't understand. I only do it, because I like the rush that it gives me. It makes me feel strong."

"How? You're really weak!"

"After I throw up, Ni, I can do a lot of things that I can't do if I don't throw up. I can run faster, I can skate faster, I can jump higher.."

"That's the reason behind all of this?"

"Yea, basically."

"There's another way to get that way. It's called practice, not self-harm, you hear?"

"Yea."

"Stop the intentional throwing up, got it?"

"Sure.."

"I'll be home in 15 minutes. You need to find something to get some weight back on." The conversation continues as the interview goes off of the air for a commercial break.

Liam: Liam James Payne? Making you throw up intentionally? Once again, you must be mislead, because Liam would never do anything to hurt anyone. He wouldn't hurt a fly if he was going to die if he didn't.

Louis: "I don't like that Janel...oh, geez, cuts. It's not safe." You hear this from backstage, and after making a sprint to the bathroom, you throw up. Louis hears you, and runs backstage, and sees you laying on the couch, by the bathroom, crying.

"Janel, I don't like your cutting. It's not safe, nor is it pretty. If you are hurt this bad ever again, tell me, and I'll take care of you."

"Take me home. I don't feel well."

"Alright, well, the boys will understand."

Harry: "What's one thing that I don't like about Janel? That would have to be her self-harm. She throws up purposely, she cuts, she burns herself, and anything else that you can come up with." You heard this, and made a beeline for the kitchen, leaving the interview on. You reach for a sharp object, and at that moment, Harry pops up on Skype.

"Janel Rosera Styles, you are not going to cut, you hear? I'll be home in 5 minutes.  Do not cut yourself, or harm yourself in any way, you understand me? Now, if I leave this chat, you won't cut?"

"Ah, Harry, the fuck?"

"DO NOT CUT, JANEL, YOU HEAR!?"

"YES, HARRY, I HEAR YOU!" 

-Janel