Preference- You only want him around...

Zayn: You hadn't seen Zayn in an hour, and you were starting to feel sick to your stomach, for an unknown reason. Your best friend, Lizzie, was around, but she wasn't helping you much.

"Janel, what's wrong?" Lizzie asked you. You were laying on the couch, and you were pale, like, Niall pale (no offense, Niall), and no one had seen you that pale before. Lizzie was the first, and she wasn't about to tell Zayn..

"I want Zayn. My stomach hurts." You moaned, trying to roll over. You were simply in too much pain to move, so you remained on your back, clutching your stomach tightly.

"Want to try to eat something? I brought some fruit."

"Sure..do you have any oranges?"

"Yes." She comes to your side, and peels the orange for you. She even separated the different pieces for you. She saw the level of pain in your face, so she fed you orange slices as she laughed at the orange juice dribbling down your face. She used her sleeve to wipe your face, and after she fed you the last slice of orange, Zayn comes barging in the door, looking more concerned than you had ever seen him before.

"Well, I better get going. See you later, Janel. Hope you get better." Lizzie said quickly, as she fast-walked out of the door, and down the stairs, not looking back as she walked. Zayn gave you a look of concern as he knelt down at your side. You attempted to roll over, to face him, but it hurt so bad, it about put you into tears. Zayn lifted you up, and carried you to bed, where he laid you down on the side that you were trying to get on. You yelped loudly in pain as Zayn came up on the bed next to you.

"Shhhhh, lovely. Just, tell me what's wrong." Zayn said, as he dried your eyes from the tears that were quickly falling. He could now see the intense pain in your eyes, and his face melted into a compassionate expression. "Your stomach hurts, doesn't it?"

"Yes!" You screamed quietly. Zayn placed a hand on your stomach, and as soon as he did, it growled, and you cinched it in, knowing what was about to happen..

"Janel, run! Bathroom, now!" Zayn commanded. You took off, and made it, just in time. You were puking and screaming at the same time. Zayn ran in behind you, and couldn't help, but just stand there. He didn't know how to respond to this, as he had never seen you like this before. You had been sick, but you had never puked in front of him like this before, so he was scared.

"Zayn, I don't know....stay here."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Good. You're the only one that I want here right now."

"Well, I'm here, and I'm going to help you."

"Thanks, Zayn. You're the best BF a girl could ask for." 

Niall: You and the other boys were having a discussion about Niall's recent behavior. It had changed a lot, and you were worried.

"Yea, he's been acting a little unnatural lately. What's into him?" Zayn asked.

"I have no idea. All that I know is that one night, he came home, puked, went to bed, puked again, then became really violent." You said. "I tried to help him, but he tried to hit me, so I left him alone. Figured that if he wanted my help, he would be nice, not try to hit me."

"Woww..that is so not like him." Louis agreed.

"I don't know what's wrong with Niall, but he's changed as of late, and it's not a change that any of us like." Liam pointed out. Niall walked into the room, and you felt your stomach cinch in tightly. You got up from the table, and made a sprint to the bathroom. All 5 of the boys stared down the hall, where you had ran, and none of them knew what was wrong.