Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Louis' P.O.V

I was awoken by the sound of my phone playing 'I'm yours' by Jason Miraz. I looked over and saw it was Liam. I picked it up and slid the bar across to answer.

"Hello." I said in my raspy morning voice.

"Lou what the fuck have you done?" I heard him question annoyance clear in his tone. What had I done?

"Nothing why?" I asked. I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Turn on BBC 1 news." (A/N for my American or foreign readers it's a channel in the UK)

I hung up and flicked on the TV quickly switching the screen onto BBC 1.

As soon as I saw what was on the screen I choked on my spit. My mouth hung open and my eyes were popping out of my sockets.

I am in deep!

Jay's P.O.V

My phone started buzzing signalling I had a message. It was 2.am and I was still awake, I had too much to think about and I couldn't possibly sleep with all this on my mind.

I looked at the message and saw it was from Ashley.

From Ashley:

Turn on BBC1 NOWW!! xoxo

I looked confused at my phone and then turned on the tv. I hadn't put on the tv in ages, I preferred to either listen to music or take photos and maybe sometimes write songs but they were mostly personal.

I put on BBC 1 and stopped breathing!

There was a photo.

Of me and Louis.

Kissing!

Shit!

"Oh my god!" I screamed and stood up making my blanket and phone fall to the floor.

I shut up and listened to what the woman on the screen had to say.

"Here on the gossip channel we have made this sudden dig. One Direction Member Louis Tomlinson kissing someone who is not his girlfriend. The picture was take yesterday afternoon at the woods just in the outskirts of London. The two were spotted fighting and then they embraced in a short kiss. Who is this mystery girl? What will long time girlfriend Eleanor Calder think and will this mystery girl be out new slut of the week? Stay tuned."

I had no words. I was speechless. How can someone just take pictures and invade someone's privacy like that? This is bullshit! Oh my god what about Eleanor she is gonna kill Louis and maybe break up with him, I don't want that! He seems so happy with her!

No no no no no!

What am I going to do?

I stood there panicking for a few moments and then switched off the tv since it wasn't making matters any better seeing a picture of me and Louis left on the screen for everyone in the UK to see. I started pacing up and down my lounge trying to stop the tears from pouring out.

"Why did he have to come back?" I screamed.

"Why did he have to walk back into my life?" I screamed again.

The screaming didn't seem to help get my anger out. I picked up my phone and saw my twitter blowing up. Might as well check it out.

(A/N made up twitter names!)

@Michelle_1D:
Aww they look so cute together! @Jay_Evans @Louis_Tomlinson#ShipJouis

@Sam_Tomlinson
I know who the girl is! Its @Jay_Evans!

@Madefor1D
Look at that slut! does she not know that Louis has a girlfriend?! I bet she is some desperate fan! @Jay_Evans

@HolyitsHazza
Da fauq is this pic? @Louis_Tomlinson and @Jay_Evans what's going on? answer us.

Those were just some of the things people were saying! They were mostly hate and people telling me to kill myself. To be fair if they wanted me to right now I probably would.

I hate this!

This is what Louis made me!

He made me depressed and suicidal!

I don't see the point anymore!

The only reason I am here is Lucy, my mom and dad! I only holding on for them! I need to keep holding on but every time Louis stamps on my hands I am slowing slipping into darkness.

Slowly...

A/N

Thanks so much for reading this!

Dedication to @heyheyhey915 , she was the first to comment and she was right it was the cups song for Pitch Perfect!

Please don't be suicidal or depressed! your beautiful! if u ever need to talk message me!

GUESS THE SONG:

"My baby shot me down again, shot me down with her love and it goes bang bang."

Mwahh.xx

💛💙💜💚❤️💗

~Jadey6688