Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I carried on pacing through my room, I didn't have a clue on what to do. I couldn't think at all this was just way too much out of proportion. The media have blown this up, it was meant to stay private and I was planning on ignoring Louis until I knew what to do.

But I didn't know what to do, I couldn't think of a way out of this where one of us wouldn't look bad. Even if I lied it would look bad, but what lie could cover this?

I pulled at my hair in frustration knowing there is possibly no way I could fix this.

I was pulled from my thoughts by the sound of a car pulling up on the driveway. My body tensed not knowing who it could be since the lights are all out. Oh god it could be a killer!

I waited for the crash of the door but it never came, instead the ring of the doorbell met my ears. I let out a shaky breath and went to answer the door. when I opened it I saw the last people I would ever want to see.

Louis and Eleanor?!

"What are you doing here?" I said trying to act natural but it just wasn't working

"I think you know." Eleanor spat. Well she wasn't pissed off at all *note sarcasm*. I looked over at Louis to see he was looking straight at me. His eyes said everything, he was scared, scared of losing Eleanor.

"Come in and I will explain everything." I gushed. I needed to get us out of this somehow. Lets just take this as it goes, I will do all the talking- not Louis!

They both walked in and I turned on the light, the desperately tried to cover my wrists with the sleeves of my jumper. Eleanor and Louis both watched my actions like it was their job, never taking their eyes of me, making me feel really uncomfortable.

"Go on then, explain." Eleanor hurried.

Ok here we go.

"Ok, the woods is where me and Louis used to go when we were little, now that he was back in town we decided to go. As usual, we sat down and waited for the fireworks but Louis had other ideas. I had this stupid nickname, Jadey Baby and Louis decided to torment me. It made me think of the last time when we were six and he decided to torment me- we were in the exact same place and I didn't know what to do so I kissed him to make him shut up! It did which I was glad for. I just wanted him to shut up this time, it was in the heat of the moment and I wasn't really thinking! He didn't kiss me back though, which I am glad for. As soon as my brain kicked me I pulled away and left! I had no idea cameras would be there, it was too dark for that. I'm really sorry, I would never want to come between you two." I finished. Louis seemed astonished but didn't show it. Eleanor seemed to be in intense thought, like she didn't even know what to say. He eyes traveled all over the floor as if they were searching for something to say.

"I- er." She muttered.

"Ok. I guess that's all cleared up." She said. I was a little taken back at her sudden forgiveness. I didn't think she would forgive us even if I did tell her a lie. But then again I did take all the blame.

"Really?" Louis smiled. She smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Ok well guys it's like 2 in the morning do you mind leaving so I can get some sleep." I sort of lied. How could I sleep after this?

"Oh yeah. Thanks for telling me the truth Jay." Eleanor said smiling and then pulling me into a hug. I felt so guilty because I hadn't told her the truth. I saw Louis behind her looking at the ground which annoyed me a little because I had just taken the fall for both of us and he did even want to look at me!

Eleanor pulled away and went to walk out the door. She went and climbed in her car but Louis stayed behind.

"Jay I-"

"Save it louis!" I cut him off. "Just stay out of my life!" I saw the hurt in his eyes once I had said that but I didn't really care. If I am honest Louis never really cared about me otherwise he wouldn't have done any of what he had.
I need to be away from him so I can sort myself out.

"No." He said sternly. I scoffed.

"Leave me alone." I gritted my teeth and then pushed him out of the door and shut it before he could saying anything else.

A/N

Heyyyyy thanks for reading love u xxxxx

Dedication to @phini1 cos she guessed the song right, it was bang bang by WILL.I.AM ♥️

GUESS THE SONG:

"Hey girl look at what you started played with love got you broken hearted."

Mwahh.xx

💛💙💜❤️💗💚

~Jadey6688