Chapter 6

Chapter 6

School.

That was the worst word in the world, and what was I doing at this moment- walking down the halls of hell. I hadn't bumped into Louis yet which was good. I feared him once more, I just don't think I could face him, not now. I shielded my face from everyone, just in case some told Louis where I was, that was if he was looking for me.

"Sup slut?!" Brooke sneered at me, I ignored the comment and carried on walked.

"Hey, where are you going?" I could practically hear the smirk plastered on her cake- face. I ignored her again and clung onto my bag strap.

"Bitch, don't make me get Louis." My heart quickened when she mentioned his name, but I didn't let her know this affected me, I just carried on walking as if she wasn't there.

"Louis!" Brooke screamed, oh shit, he was obviously close. I carried on walking only a little faster.

"What Brooke?" Louis sounded mad. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

"Hey slut, where ya goin?" I closed my eyes and carried in walking. I heard footsteps and I immediately stopped, I was frozen. As much as I tried to move my legs, I just couldn't.

"You've been avoiding me haven't you." He treated me as a child, and care for him I had in that brief time was gone. I didn't care about him anymore, I didn't like him anymore and I just wanted him out of my life. He turned me around so I could face him, his cold eyes burned me but I still looked into them, I wasn't going to cower down today. I would stand my ground and at least try to show him I didn't care.

A sick smile plastered his face, I felt it coming. A harsh blow was inflicted to my stomach, I leaned over in pain coughing and gasping for air. Louis pulled my hair so I was forced to face him. A fought back the tears with everything left in my body.

"Hurts doesn't it?" He sneered. I squeezed my eyes shut and let out a shaky breath- where the fuck were people when you needed them?

"I told you this would happen bitch! Your a waste of air." He smiled, damn! Even though I didn't care that hurt like hell. Louis raised his hand and collided it with my cheek. I feel to the ground and he kicked me in the stomach. Blood escaped my lips and dribbled from the corner of my mouth.

Louis pulled me up by my wrists clenching them as he prepared for his next possibly fatal blow.

"Hey! Let her go!" I heard someone scream from down the hall. Who was this?

Louis laughed. "Why?"

"Cos I said so, and if you don't..." The stranger laughed. "We're going to a have a problem."

Louis threw me on the ground and made his was up to the stranger. I wiped some blood away and watched, I was scared for the stranger, he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

"No, what are you doing.. Who are you? You need to get out of here, he's dangerous." I stuttered and gasped for air.

"Don't worry darling, he doesn't scare me. I'm Tommy by the way." I froze, Tommy as in Tommy Holmes?

"Tommy Holmes?" I asked. I heard a deep chuckle.

"Yes love. Now Tommo, get out of here!" He pushed Louis away and came to help me up.

"Now, are you ok babe?" I nodded but then doubled over in pain wheezing and coughing.

"Your not!" He gave me a weak smile.

"What is the biggest gang leader in London doing here with me? That's the real question." I gave him a dirty look. I didn't like that he came to my rescue.