Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I couldn't believe I was doing this, I was watching The X Factor to see if Louis was going to be on...

Why was I doing this?

God knows!

My mom had gone out with Jay and taken my sister so I was alone. I ignored all of Tommy's calls and texts; I was avoiding him ever since the party last week I couldn't bring myself to answer or speak to him.

X Factor was boring me at the moment, some people could really sing like this one person Matt Cardle, he was amazing but others really couldn't sing to save their life...

Suddenly Louis came up on the screen. My heart stopped when I saw his face.

"Hi my name is Louis Tomlinson, I'm from Doncaster and I am 18 years old."

Louis is from Doncaster? I knew he moved here when he was like five but he never told me he was from Doncaster?! Louis was older than me, I was one of the youngest in my year. I have finished school now, but I don't know what I want to do?! I am 17 years old by the way.

Louis walked on stage and I suddenly got nervous, why? I hadn't got a clue. Louis charmed the judges as usual for some reason he seemed so relaxed on stage. He opened his mouth and started to sing the words to 'Hey there Delilah'. My face sunk and tears flooded my eyes, not only was he fantastic but the song was our song. When we were little we would rave about this song and non-stop sing it, whenever it was an awkward situation we would sing it or when we were sad. Tears rolled down my eyes as I watched my ex-best friend sing the words to our song.

When he stopped I clapped I don't know why. Thankfully the judges liked him and he got through to boot camp. I couldn't believe he had sung that. He knew it was our song... Maybe...

No Jay! Don't think that! He isn't sorry and he never will be!

Well what was next for Louis?

A/N

I needed this chapter to be short, but I promise the next one will be very long!!!!

BAD BOY PAYNE REACHED 1K READS OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!!!! I LOVE ALL MY READERS!! PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!!

SHOUT OUT TO....

@NoeliaRomero2

@chelseatomlinson99

@Cookies_Monsterrr

@Rah_Rah_Sara

@mackenzie3695

@alexus_julian

@Cookiegirl911

@idkclaudine

@xo_julia_ox

@charlielburton

@adriannaosborne1D

@cookie_raider_786

Ily

❤💛💚💙💗💜

~Jadey6688