Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The photo shoot had finished and I had been called into my bosses office. Why!!!!

I hesitated but then knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard his sick voice.

I walked in and sat down on the chair, I knew he was watching my every move and I knew he was practically undressing me with his eyes.

"Why were you late?" He asked.

"Family business." I said looking him in the eye so he would think I was telling the truth.

"Uh huh. We're you fucking someone so late last night you slept in?" He said narrowing his eyes and pointing at me.

"No! Its like I said, family business." I said with no emotion. I hate him with a passion.

"Ok. Well don't let your fuck buddy hold you up at work again." He said smirking. Is he for real? Why does he think I was fucking someone?

"Are you even listening to me? I said it was family business." I almost shouted.

"Yeah all I'm hearing is fuck buddy fuck buddy Rob your so hot fuck buddy." He said flipping me off.

This man is seriously screwed up.

"Well your done for the day." He said. I got up abruptly and left the building. He is such a dick!

I got out my phone and sat in my car. I searched for Louis' name and pressed it dialling it quickly.

-

-

-

"Hello." I heard his Doncaster accent.

"Hey Louis." I smiled trying to forget what just happened with my boss.

"Are you ok?" he asked sounding a little concerned.

"Yeah I just- er can we meet up I need to talk to you?" I asked my voice anxious.

"Yeah sure. Come round the complex the boys are out." He replied.

I thanked him and hung up. I stabbed my car key into the ignition and drove to the boys' complex.

When I got there I switched the car off and walked inside and up to Louis door. I knocked and he opened it to greet me.

"Hey what's up?" He said softly pulling me into a hug. I felt something in my stomach when he did that. I didn't know what it was but- nah never mind, it's nothing.

He bought me inside and sat me down on the sofa.

"It's my boss."

"He didn't fire you did he?" he asked clenching his fists.

"No it's just he is always hitting on me and today when he pulled me into his office he asked me why I was late so I told him family business and he just ignored me and thought I had slept with someone he was hitting on me and practically undressing me with his eyes. I hate him!" When I finished my rant Louis pulled me into his warm embrace.

"It's ok." he whispered. I looked up at his face and he looked as if he was trying to work something out.

"Lets have lunch. You wanna order pizza or something?" I asked wanting I move away from this conversation.

"Yeah I will order." He said getting up and heading for the house phone.

***

Me and Louis were having a catch up on the sofa waiting for the pizza man to show up.

"I can't believe all the boys auditioned too. Don't you think it's strange?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we had to pretend we didn't know anything about each other." He said waving his hands around for emphasis.

"Really?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah! That was so hard!" He said causing me to bust out laughing. Louis looked at me confused but then realised what he had just said and shook his head at me.

"Someone has a dirty mind." He tutted and wiggled his finger at me.

"So what?" I said trying to contain myself. Louis opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the door bell ringing.

"Finally!" He shouted.

Louis stood up and opened the door but instead of being greeted by a guy with delicious pizza he was met by a stunning brunette.

"El!" He shouted pulling her in for a hug. She noticed me and frowned her eyes. I just smiled at then. Who was she?

"Lou who is this?" 'El' asked pointing towards me.

"Oh El this is my childhood best friend Jay." El smiled and Louis put her arm around her.

"Jay this is my girlfriend Eleanor." I heard Louis say with such as smile on his face.

Wait?!

Girlfriend?!

A/N

Thanks SOO much for SOO many reads on my stories! I love you SOO much!!!

SHOUT OUT TO:

@vannarose

@NoeliaRomero2

@chelseatomlinson99

@Cookies_Monsterrr

@Rah_Rah_Sara

@mackenzie3695

@alexus_julian

@Cookiegirl911

@idkclaudine

@xo_julia_ox

@charlielburton

@adriannaosborne1D

@Nour_B_Mortada

@jennaleigh011

Mwahh.xx

💗💚💙❤💛💜

~Jadey6688