Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"Family guy reruns are on tonight, do you fancy watching them?" Tommy asked browsing through the TV guide.

"I don't mind." I smiled and then continued to read my book. Tommy has been over quite a lot this past week and I haven't even asked him about going away with Louis and Eleanor yet; I'm too nervous to.

"Hey come here." Tommy said winking. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him confused, I moved towards him where he then pulled me into his side.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Giving my beautiful girlfriend a kiss." He smiled and pecked my lips. Girlfriend?! So I guess that's what we are now, I want that- do I?

"Aw look who's getting all soppy." I said trying to mask my nervousness, I tend to get sarcastic when I am.

"Well I could always do this to make up for it." He said leaning closer, suddenly he kissed me- hard. I almost fell back from the amount of force but luckily I didn't. Tommy forced his tongue into my mouth and dominated my tongue but I still kissed back. I felt a small tug on the bottom of my shirt- does that mean he wants me to take it off. I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm not ready." I said.

"You're not? What are you a virgin?" He joked.

"Yeah kinda." I gave him a weak smile.

"So when do you think you will be ready?" He asked again.

"I don't know." I honestly don't, it's not really something I have ever thought about.

"I just want you in every way possible." That's sweet.

"I know I just can't right now." I moved away from him slightly.

"I think I should go then." Tommy said getting up, I sighed and followed him to the door.

"Hey Louis has invited us up to a cabin with him and El, a little getaway- do you want to go?" I asked as he stepped out.

"Sure." He muttered and then carried on walking towards his car. I closed the door and walked back into the house, have a driven Tommy away? I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a glass and filled it with water taking a huge gulp. Was I wrong to refuse him? I don't think I was, I mean two people have to consent and if I'm not ready he should respect that- right? I rubbed my temples and leaned up against the counter, I looked across the kitchen and saw the knife block, an ache formed in my stomach so I just walked straight out of the kitchen- not this time.

***

"I'm glad to see you doing so well Jay." Ellie said taking a gulp of her coffee, it's really great to see her back; I really missed her. "I'm so proud of you for resisting as well, that is such a huge milestone." She smiled again.

"Thank you, it felt good to walk away from it." I lied- in all honesty it gave me a freaking headache and made my body feel like lead.

"And you're eating well." She said pointing towards the muffin I had taken from the hospital café.

"It's so great to see you again." I said suddenly she became uncomfortable in her seat. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just a little tired- that's all." She smiled weakly and continued drinking her hot beverage. "So what's going on with you and Tommy?" She asked obviously trying to change the subject.

"He called me his girlfriend earlier so I guess that's a step isn't it?" I said half smiling.

"Wow." Ellie replied blankly.

"What don't you like him?" I asked confused- I thought she did, she never told me a reason not to like him.

"I just get a bad vibe off him that's all." She half-explained.

"A bad vibe?" I questioned. "Ellie what's going on?"

"You don't want to know." She whispered.

"I don't want to know? What the truth?" I scoffed. "Tell me the truth." I almost demanded. What is she not telling me?

"I can't Jay, you're doing so well I can't do that to you." She whispered once more, she looked like a little, helpless lamb.

"Do what to me?" I asked. " Just tell me the truth." I pleaded

"You don't want to know." And with that she got up and left.

The truth?!

A/N
So did you like this? Sorry its late and short.
DEDICATION TO:@Yamz25Yamz

GUESS THE SONG:
'Your too mean I don't like you fuck you anyway, you make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs.'

~Jadey6688