Chapter 30

"Elisabeth! Wake up we're going shopping." Linda said pounding on my door.

"What? It's morning?" I said groggily not remembering falling asleep.

"Uh yeah! We're going shopping for stuff to where on the wedding cruise." Linda added. "Get ready!"

"Oh yeah right." I said jumping up and putting on my clothes before joining them downstairs.

"Okay, I need a white bikini since I am after all the bride. Oh and I want a second dress. Mine is too formal for a cruise ship but I guess it's still okay for the actual ceremony but I want a cute little cocktail dress to dance in after the ceremony in white of course." Irene gushed while we drove towards the mall.

"You said something about a veil the other day." Linda said as she drove.

"Oh yeah I think a bird cage would b more suitable for a cruise ship wedding than my long veil with that expensive tiara. I think I'll save the tiara for a Halloween costume or something." Irene rambled.

"Which tiara did you end up getting?" Linda asked.

"The platinum one with the diamonds." Irene said vaguely.

"The $1500 dollar one?" Linda asked.

"Yeah that one." Irene replied.

"So Elisabeth what do you need for the cruise?" Linda asked finally noting my existance.

"Ummm... maybe some sandals." I said.

A few hours later we headed out of the mall.

"I'm so excited!" Irene gushed.

"I know me too!" Linda said opening the trunk of the car.

"Oh that's my phone!" Irene said dropping her shopping bags. "Lemme take this." She adding drifting away from us a bit.

I assisted Linda in loading the shopping bags. Irene returned a few minutes later looking distressed.

"What's wrong?" Linda asked after seeing her face.

"There was a mistake in our booking of the cruise. We're leaving tomorrow." Irene said shaking.

"Quick get in the car! Call everyone we have to get home and pack." Linda said jumping into the car.